Magic word

" So... You're telling us you saw Jade being picked by-- some sort of Angel of death?!"  Tori confusingly asked

" Sikowitz are you sure about what you're saying, you're in a lot of meds right now and--" Robbie tried to reason with him "

" Listen to me, I might be crazy at times, but... I know what I'm talking about, she drop-- if you don't believe me ask Beck! " All eyes turned to Beck."Tell them, Beck..."

" Sikowitz, I-I don't know what you're talking about--"

Beck started to stutter and even wanted to refuse Sikowitz's allegation " You two wanted to stay there, didn't you?! , but you know you had to go back, that's why you asked her to come back with you but she asked you to remember her once you get back and you promise her you will... you know I'm telling the truth..." 

Beck hangs his mouth open as he vividly remembers her saying those words..."S-she's not gonna wake up isn't she?"

.

.

.

.

.

4:05 am

Beck sat there alone, carefully watching her eyes, wishing he could get some eye flutter, But Sikowitz's last words were lingering in his mind, a weight on his conscience...

"I don't know... All I know is that I had to leave her  in order to help her, I just wish I'm not too late for that"

He leaned toward her bed just to reach for her hand and held it near his chest. 

"hey babe, Sikowitz's Awake now, the guys are keeping him company in the other room, But he's uh worried about you, we kinda all are...Jade if you're waiting for the perfect time to wake up, I can assure you now is that time..." He intently says, then he took a quick pause just to sniff his running nose and presses his lips together before speaking again "You know they say when someone gets their memories back they need to be with someone that can act as their source and-- and  Babe, guess what, I got them back, I remember you... I kept my promise" 

He tightens his grip as he continues to hold back 

"Sorry to keep you waiting, I don't know how I could ever make up for forgetting you, and I'm kicking myself for not saying How much I love you  But I'm still hoping to get a second chance on that... I don't care if I have to wait another 3 months or even a year or more for you to able to hear me, I'll wait until that day comes... I'll even use the magic word  if it helps" he lets out a sad laugh " Just, please..." 

with a long day filled with a roller coaster of emotion, Beck dozed off at Jade's side, the sound of the nurse paging another doctor woke him up, He stared at Jade's face hoping to see any difference. 

" No rush Babe..." he then kisses her on her forehead, But as he was about to leave a small tap of her finger caught his eye 

"Jade?! Jade! "she slowly fluttered her eyes open" Oh Your eyes are open! And you're actually awake! right? Right?! I'm not dreaming am I?" he tried to convince himself by pinching himself which he felt it, and he continues to jump in glee Jade, however, interrupts his moment and pointed at her tube," Oh right ahh I'll call the nurse" She sided her head and pointed at him as if she was telling him to take it out himself Beck narrowed his eyes and had concerning look at what she wanted to do but knowing Jade she'll do anything she pleases making him do the risky move, " You sure you want to take your tube? The doctors would happily do that for you, plus I could get your mom and brother" Once again she pointed at him and back at her tube.

 He sighed as a sign of defeat and gave her a half smile," Alright here I go..." he slowly pulled out her tube, to his surprise her tube was lodged down good at her throat making it a bit difficult to pull out but still, he manages to do it with just a couple of gags and coughs out of her "Hey! Hey, you okay? did I hurt you?" She sided her head and took a deep breath while resting her eyes. " Okay, I already pulled your tube out now can I call someone to check you out?" she didn't answer making him nervous " Jade?... Jade?! Are you--"

"Shhhhhh, Im not dying stupid, I'm just gathering my strength, Besides it's not a big deal this isn't my first time waking up in a hospital bed..." she said almost whispering out her voice while remaining her eyes closed. 

Her stubbornness made him let out a small chuckle " I can't believe you're awake" he says without wiping the huge smile from his face.

She opened her eyes and shifted them to him while forcing a smile "Well you kept your promise, and used the magic word on me, So... what else am I supposed to do? Now is it okay if I rest my--oh mhmm "  he leaned and crush his lip on to hers while cupped her face. 

* Cue Background music -kissing u- by miranda cosgrove*

 As they pulled apart, her eyes widened same as her smile " I love you" He blurted out, her smile suddenly drops as to her shock at what he said, "What?"

 " I said... I love you." The sound of her monitor exposed her, as seen by the sudden spike in her heart rate." C-call the nurse... now!" she said almost pushing him away "Why what's wrong ?" He asked in a serious tone" I need some oxygen... I can't breathe." Beck immediately runs outside of the room, leaving Jade to blush and gasped for air at the same time, but a trace of ecstasy was scattered over her face.