Beck and Jade's playdate

Beck was the first person who arrived at Nuzo, he decided to wait out at the sushi bar for Sikowitz and Jade. He decided to order a drink while he waits," One iced tea please" after a few minutes, the waiter serve him his drink. Sikowitz walks into the room and saw Beck was about to drink his beverage, he then sneaks behind Beck and waited for the perfect moment to pop out, but sure enough, Beck didn't even flinch when Sikowitz jumped right in his face, he casually continued to drink his iced tea.

Sk: hmm nothing huh?

B: I told you, I'm un-scareable

Sk: Oh don't be absurd, I saw you scared multiple times * said while sitting beside him and then taking a sip of Beck's drink*

B: *Beck had a puzzled look scattered on his face*what?... when?

Sk: Mmm ahh! that's a good iced tea...anyways yeah, I've seen you cry like a whiny little boy who's missing his mommy, oh what's this little dark beverage? * he picks up the bottle of black liquid and drinks it*

B: Soy sauce...

Sk: ... Yup that serves it right, what are talking about again?

B: *chuckled* ... you said you saw me crying and being scared, two things I rarely do.

Sk: Ahh yes! that was when Jade got into an accident. you were bawling your eyes out, clingy to me as if I could do anything about it.

B: "an Accident huh, so she really did fall into a coma" Accident?

Sk: Yup, but of course, I couldn't blame you, I knew how Jade meant to you, and seeing her flatline must have scared the shi-- *Sikowitz tried to explain quickly*

B: Wait! SHE DIED?!* Beck straighten his seat while having an anxious look on his face*

Sk: Don't worry they got her back...*Sikowitz notices his expression* but then again she did fall into a coma for 3 months.

B: 3 months?! She was in a coma for 3 months?! * He continued to look at Beck's expression, For some reason, Sikowitz got a glimpse of the old Beck, the one who used to care for Jade's well-being, which made him smile, he then continued to speak*

Sk: Yeah You really don't remember huh? hmm, she hit her head very badly in a car accident, even causing some internal bleeding. I never expected to see both of you that way, you know Jade being weak and lifeless and you feeling useless and depressed, you were terrified that time, in fact, we all were... knowing any moment we can lose her... urgh! I just hope once you get your memories back you won't get to relive THAT memory, it's too painful to go through twice ..." is it possible he still cares for Jade, even if he couldn't remember who she is? "* he asks himself*

B:" I can't believe she went through all of that" * Beck continued to speak in his mind* How did she get into a car accident?

Sk: That..." nope, not gonna answer that question" I couldn't tell you, It's best if you just wait and remember it on your own or even just forget about it...

B: "why leave that part?" Okay... then how did I cope with all of that?

Sk: Hmm I never pictured you as a crier, even a beggar, but as I told you you were a wreck ever since, especially that night when the doctor ask Jade's mom if they wanted to pull the plugs on her.

B: They wanted to end her?! why would they want to kill her?!

Sk: Her doctors were stating the statistic that she might not wake up, plus they couldn't see any improvements, they said we're just prolonging her death so they suggested ending her suffering so that she can finally rest, Hey are you okay? you seem a bit tense maybe we should stop talking about--