Chapter 16

Behind me, someone untied the gag and dropped it around my neck.

"I swear to god if you hurt my mom or Peter, you will pay for it slowly and painfully," I snarled. Deucalion chuckled and stroked my wings. The touch felt oily and disgusting.

"If you can get out of those ropes, maybe I'll let you try. And you may not want to be swearing to any gods, you might get more than you asked for. Peter, now."

Peter walked slowly over to my mom and slapped her. She gasped awake and looked around frantically.

"Peter! Don't you dare!" Peter looked at me with ruby eyes and chuckled.

"Did you honestly think that I cared about you? That you meant anything to me? You are a foolish child! Augh, Lilly!" He clutched his head and screamed out in pain. "Help m-!" he stopped and laughed evilly, looking back up at me. Beneath the murderous look, I saw fear flicker in his eyes. I looked at my mom, a look of fear and confusion in her eyes.

"Mom!" I yelled and struggled against the ropes again. My ankle was fully healed now but my senses were still dull from whatever he had injected into me.

"Peter, why don't you tell Lilly here what you did to become an alpha?"

"Peter, no!" I refused to hear what he had done.

"I- no!" he yelled before turning to punch the wall behind him. He then looked at me with fear and confusion in his eyes.

"Lilly? Where are we?"

I channeled all of my strength to rip the ropes holding me hostage. The second I heard the ropes tear, I propelled myself towards Peter.

"Untie her, Peter!" He easily shredded the ropes around my moms arms and legs and picked her up. Two of the alphas that had been standing behind Deucalion started approaching us and I quickly searched for a door. Spotting one to the left of us, I yelled, "Get her out of here!"

"What about you?"

"I'm an angel remember?" I said as I flashed my white eyes at them.

"Come and get me."

Sooo the next chapter might take a while. I've never written a fight scene before so it's going to be difficult. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

The Alpha and Iजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें