Chapter Five

DISCLAIMER: MTV is the respective owner(s) of Teen Wolf. I am only borrowing their characters for non-profitable entertainment purposes ONLY.

Hey guys! Chapter 5 already! I'm really enjoying writing this story. Special thanx to SavannahUntalan for showing constant support and always commenting!

"We should go, it's getting bright out,” Peter said as he looked at my mother. After I had lied to him, he hadn't said anything to me. I felt bad that I had to keep secrets. What was wrong with me?

I had just met this man, a werewolf nonetheless, who was at least twice my age, and I was in love with him. I didn’t even know why, though. Yes he was incredibly sexy but I didn’t even know him. For all I know he could be an insane, psycho-killer. Or he could just be a hallucination. Yah, that has to be it. I'm so tired that I'm hallucinating him. Or I’m dreaming. That could be it too. Maybe I'm in a really deep sleep and this is just an insanely real feeling dream. Either way this isn’t real, it can't be real.

"You aren't real. None of this is real, it can't be. I'm just a kid, I can't be dealing with this kind of shit. Please just leave me alone,” I said as I looked at Peter, sobbing. Even though I was seventeen, I felt incredibly childish and vulnerable when I was with Peter.

Peter looked at me confused, sadness in his eyes. “I'm sorry, Lilly, but this is all real, I'm real. You aren't a child and you are dealing with all of this,” he motioned to the room, my mom, and to himself. “I know it's not fair. But that's life and you must live yours. If you want me to leave I will,” Peter said and turned to walk out of the room.

"Wait! Please, don't leave,” I said, desperate for him to stay, “I love you.” The last part was barely a whisper but Peter looked at me like I had three heads.

"I don't know why I do, but I love you. I know I shouldn’t, I mean- I just met you and I don’t know jackshit about you but-” I trailed off, looking in his eyes, searching for rejection or disgust.

"I love you, too.”

A/N!! I know this chapter was really short. I haven't been able to write a long chapter for a while but I PROMISE that the next chapter will be long! Feel free to give me some ideas guys! I hope you enjoyed! Comment and vote!