Chapter 20

WARNING: This chapter is going to be a bit smutty. It's just a filler chapter so you can skip it if you don't like that kind of stuff. Also, I was blushing and squealing the entire time I was writing this

I awoke up to a groan beneath me. I had snuggled into Peter's chest more and rolled my hips slightly, trying to get more comfortable. My eyes still closed, I rolled my hips again, a little harder this time. I heard another groan and opened my eyes slightly to see him already looking up at me. His pupils were dilated and his mouth was open a touch. I ground my hips down into his and he let out a growl,grabbing me and turning us around so that he was on top. He started kissing my neck and I let out a moan when he bit down on a spot he deemed extra sensitive. I could feel his hardness through his pants.I reached down to squeeze him and he growled again, louder this time.His eyes flashed red and his fangs grew. I gasped when he bit my neck again, piercing my flesh and tasting the coppery blood. It felt so good, it brought a thousand different emotions to the surface, most of which I couldn't even name. "Mine," he growled. "Yours," I gasped as he ground his hips against mine again, "all yours." He started grinding hard and fast against me and grasping my wrist so hard that it hurt. But I didn't care, I was too caught up in the moment. Peter let out a cry as he finished and held my wrist even harder. He collapsed into my arms and sighed.

"I love you so much," he whispered.

"I love you, too," I replied, my voice a bit pained.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just... you're laying on my arm." I laughed. He chuckled and stood up, looking at my wrist. A frown formed on his lips as he looked and I became confused. I looked down and saw the bruise starting form.