2- w͜͡h͜͡e͜͡n͜͡ f͜͡e͜͡e͜͡l͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡s͜͡ d͜͡e͜͡v͜͡e͜͡l͜͡o͜͡p͜͡

Finney:
After you two had met, you two hung out more and more until one time at his house, Gwen started to say that Finney and you were gonna make out and was making smooching noises with her mouth, mocking you two.
"Gwenny! Stop!" Finney chuckled. It had been that moment that you realized just how cute Finney!s laughs were. Your face turned red and when Finney noticed he had you check your temperature. Sure enough, you were getting hot so he gave you some ice.

Bruce:
Bruce had invited you to his game, so you were now getting ready.
"Y/n!" Your mother called.
"Yeah?!" You shouted. Five seconds later, no response.
"YEAH MOM?!" You shouted, but this time with your door open. Despite your efforts, your mother didn't answer until you came downstairs, where you saw Bruce in your living room, fidgeting with his uniform.
"This young man came over to pick you up for his game, and when you two get there, no kissing!"
"MOM!" You shouted, embarrassed. You covered your face in your hands and it seems that Bruce did the same, you just couldn't see.

Robin:
You were wrapping up a homework session with Robin, when the phone started to ring.
"Just a second, mí amor." He said, he stopped dead in his tracks of going to the phone and fell over to the side. You rushed over just to see Robin's expressionless face.
"You okay?" You asked.
"Yep."
You started laughing a lot, of course you liked him, but he just did that on accident...
Right?

Vance:
You seemed to be the only other person Vance could 'share' the pinball machine with, so it wasn't uncommon for you two to both be at the store, taking turns with pinball.
"Booyah! I just beat your top score, y/n." Vance said triumphantly, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Not for long." You said, gently moving him to the side and beating his top score, but he was just stuck there, processing the fact that you didn't harshly shove him to the wall or something. You see, Vance isn't so aggressive for no reason, it's because he was bullied a lot back in elementary, so he's just overly defensive.
"Hello? Earth to Vance? Hey! Snap out of it!" You said, waving a hand in Vance's face. As soon as he snapped out of it he went to the pinball machine and played until he beat your score by 7 points.
"Beat you again!"
"By seven points, dude. Not bad, but you could still do better."
"Seriously? Why can't one hundred seventy-three thousand nine hundred and eighty-six be good enough for you to be proud of me?"
"Woah woah, I never said I wasn't proud of you. I am proud of you, Vance, but I know you're capable of many things."
"You really think so?" He asked softly. His sudden softness making your heart flutter.
"Yeah! Now go and beat your score." You cheered.

Billy:
You and Billy have been friends for a few months now, and you both caught feelings.
"Alright, and we're done for today." You said, exhausted.
"Cool. Do you wanna come over to my place?" He asked.
"Oh, um, sure." You said with a smile. "Could I go home and shower first though?"
"Yeah of course. Do whatever you need." Billy said before bidding a farewell and taking his leave.
After you got home and showered, you headed over to Billy's house and knocked on the door. His mom answered.
"Oh, you must be y/n. Billy! Your date is here!" She called. Your face turned the brightest shade of red.
"Hey, y/n." Billy said once he reached he door, his face was just as red as yours.