55- "protected." -V.H.

A commenter said they Stan softie + overprotective Vance soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you know what that means :)

You and Vance were walking to the grab'n'go to play pinball, when suddenly he stopped and placed his hand in front of you to stop you.

"What is it, Vance?" You asked. He simply pointed at a group of kids, consisting of three boys.
"Don't talk to them." He said sternly before grabbing your wrist gently and pulling you inside.

You had played and now Vance was playing, when suddenly the three boys came inside. One winked at you. You flipped him off and turned to face Vance again. Suddenly, there was a tug at the back of your shirt. You turned around and you were face to face with the boy that winked at you.

"What're you doing hanging out with this loser? A hottie like you shouldn't be hanging with him." He said, moving his face closer to yours.
"That 'loser' is my boyfriend. And He'll kick your ass if you keep making fun of him." You said.
Suddenly, Vance turned around to see you face to face with one of his past bullies.
"Hey!" Vance shouted before shoving the guy out of your face.
"Oh look. Vancey Wancy has a stick up his ass." The guy said before shoving Vance. Vance decided to throw some punches, and the guy actually got beaten up pretty badly. The guy was on the floor, when Vance pulled him up to sit before telling him something through his teeth.
"Fuck with y/n ever again and I'll make sure you don't make it out alive." Vance seethed. The three guys left before Vance took you to his house.

You were familiar with the smoke smell of Vance's house, but you both ignore the smell and head to his room. Vance immediately crawled into his bed, pulling you on top of him before cuddling you.

"Sorry about that bitch at the grab' n' go." He apologized softly.
"It's fine, it isn't even your fault so don't apologize." You whispered.
Vance stroked your hair as you traced your fingers over his chest. It was difficult to hear, but Vance was definitely crying. You looked up at his tear-stained face and gently caressed his face.
"Hey, you okay?" You whispered.
"Yeah it's just...If you weren't with me, that wouldn't have happened." He admitted guiltily.
"No, none of that was your fault. Don't blame yourself for some other dick's actions." You told him.
"B-but it-"
"Stop. Take a minute to breathe. Plus, it was pretty cool of you to protect me like that." You told him. He smiled before He placed his chin on top of your head before falling asleep.

Zach: ❤️❤️❤️