100- You got braces

This is just when you first get them

Finney:
You arrived at school the day after you got braces. You couldn't tell if your mouth was sore or in excruciating pain. You made it to your locker when your boyfriend Finney came over to you.

"Hey Y/n. Something looks wrong, everything okay?" He asked. You nodded before giving him a weak smile. "You got braces? Wow, so cool! I think you look great in them." He complimented.
"Thanks, but I don't feel great in them." You groaned before cracking your back, having just woken up an hour ago.
"Well, hope they feel better soon." Finney said right before the bell rang. You both said bye before skadoodling to class.

Bruce:
You got to the baseball field, ready watch Bruce's game. You sat on the bleachers, rubbing your lips. Your braces had cut them overnight. You watched as both teams made their way to their positions, Bruce taking the batting position. You heard a few girls start 'complimenting' him, but you had learnt how to ignore it- using a method Bruce had taught you. He uses it to ignore Amy when she's loud in the middle of the night.

After Bruce's game and changing, he came over to you.

"Hey, N/N." He said, noticing your uncomfortable face expression. "What's wrong?" He asked.
"Braces cut my lip." You said.
"You got braces? Well, I heard that cold stuff helps. How about we get ice cream?" He asked. Of course you agreed and went with him to get ice cream, you both made jokes and made each other laugh.

Robin:
"Hey Robin..." You said embarrassed at your slight lisp from the new braces you had just gotten.
"Why do you have a lisp? Are you hurt? Did someone hurt you-" Robin said before you cut him off.
"No, nobody hurt me." You said before awkwardly showing your teeth to him.
"BRACES?! I liked your teeth before, why'd you get them?" He asked.
"I needed them for something, I don't remember though. I wish I didn't though..." You said, rubbing your sore cheek from the braces cutting it.
"Its okay, I bet they'll feel fine in a week." Robin reassured while patting you on the back.
"Thanks Robby." You teased.
"I told you to stop calling me that!" He complained jokingly.
"Alright alright." You said right before the bell rang and you two separated for class time.

Vance:
"Hey Vance." You said when you got to the pinball machine he was practically parked at.
"Hey Y/n." He said. You watched over him as he played his game before losing, you taking your turn.
"Wait, Y/n smile really quick." He said. You flashed a smile before he chuckled.
"You got braces? Must suck. Can't imagine." He joked. You were embarrassed but used to his joking manner.
"Shut up you ass." You said back to him before he started laughing. You two kept on play arguing over your braces for the rest of the evening, and on the way to your guys' houses.

Billy:
"Hey Billy, guess who just got braces?" You said, faking your optimism that was clearly fake.
"Oh do they hurt? Do you need ice?" He asked.
"Yes, and no." You replied to both his questions.
"Alright, tell me if you need anything! Cya later, I have newspapers to deliver." He said.
"Afternoon shift again?" You asked.
"Yeah, sorry. I'll stop by later." He said before waving while peddling off, you waving back.