46- POV: the mc died 😔

Requested by JuniOn_pluto
Basically, if you died.
TW: obviously death, Gore description, weapons, su!cide, and a fuck ton of angst ✌️🥺
This will probably be one the most triggering chapters I'll make, so read at your own advisory!

Finney:
Finney was hanging out with Robin and Bruce when suddenly Gwen came running towards them, crying.

"Gwen, whats wrong?" Finney asked.
"I-It's y-Y/n! Y/n I-is...Y/n is d-dead!" Gwen sobbed as she clung onto her brother. Finney was heartbroken.
"Take me to them!" Bruce exclaimed.
"F-Follow th-the ambul-ance n-noise..." Gwen said. Everyone went to the scene to find you, brutally beaten by a person or people who had fled the scene already, but left a few traces behind.
Finney and Bruce immediately ran over to you, already crying while Robin stayed with Gwen.
"Y/n!" They both called out at the same time as the knelt beside your dead body. They were both shaking and crying, looking at your beaten body and your head that was definitely harshly banged against the wall behind you.
"No...No, this...This- this isn't happening. This is all just a...Just a horrible...Just a horrible nightmare. Right- right Bruce? This- this isn't real!" Finney begged.
Bruce didn't answer. Bruce was busy crying to care.

About ten seconds later, the boys were taken away from your body before someone checked for a pulse.
"I've got a weak pulse!" The paramedic shouted. Two guys ran over to you with a stretcher before putting you on it and rushing you to a hospital.

"S-so...Y/n is-isn't dead?" Gwen asked Finney once he got close.
"We'll have to see. Lets follow the ambulance!" Bruce exclaimed before immediately chasing the ambulance, everybody else following, Gwen not being fast enough so Bruce carried her on his back.

They got to the hospital you'd be at and phoned their parents.

"Uh, dad..."
"Hey tío."
"Mom? Yeah I'm at..."
"Yeah, is this Vance? Yeah. Y/n is at..."

Soon enough, everybody's parents and your brother Vance were there.

"Wheres Y/n?!"
"Bruce! Are you alright?"
"Finney, Gwenny!"
"Robin, you okay?"

They all said at the same time as they came into the hospital, Vance immediately running to the group.
"Where are th-"
"Are you all here for y/n?" A nurse asked.
"Yes." Everyone said in unison.
"Well, I have some good and bad news." The nurse said. "The good news is that they'll make it, But the bad news is that due to the head trauma, y/n will struggle to remember some things. Although we aren't sure of how strong the amnesia will be quite yet. Also, y/n may struggle to speak due to the head injuries." The nurse continued before returning to the room she came out from.
Vance, Bruce, Finney, and Gwen were all struggling to cope with the sudden information and sat down. Rather it be on the floor or on a chair. Out of them all, Vance and Bruce were the ones showing the most emotion currently. Finney was kinda...Stuck in his own world. Probably overthinking things.

'What if y/n doesn't remember me?'
'What of y/n doesn't remember all the time we spent together?'
'What if y/n doesn't believe I'm their boyfriend?'
'What if y/n hates me?'

Finney's thoughts were cut off when a nurse shouted.

"We need extra hands at room 230 immediately! Its an emergency!"

Soon enough, At least six other doctors ran into your room.

"Oh my god! Who did this?!" Vance exclaimed angrily and sadly. Bruce had to help him calm down.