77- Girly pop Vance+Y/n ✨🤭💅

Requested by bugsthe1st basically- well, you'll see 🤭🤭
(I had too much fun writing this ☠️)

You were finally mustering up the courage to tell Vance that you're one of them queers, and you finally did it.

"Vance! C'mere for a sec!" You called. He came over and you both said,
"I need to tell you something." At the same time. You both stood there before you screeched,

"I'M GÆ"

At each other. You two both stared at each other with stars in your guys' eyes, before looping your arms around each other's. *play music now*

You both skipped across the globe on your magical rainbow before flying into the moon, blasting it into a million. You both traveled out of the milky way until you both got to a distant universe, where you saw a pre-teen laying on his bed, typing the whole scenario out.

"Uh, who are you?" Vance asked.
"Zach, the store manager?" The person asked more than said, still slightly startled by the confusion that was happening.
"Well I'm Vance fucking Hopper."
"And I am-"
"Stfu I know both of your guys' names. Now get Tf out of my house before my dad gets home and calls the cops."

The two, both arms intertwined again, hopped onto their rainbow ride and just went back to their universe, where apparently the grabber one over Finney and now he has a new sixth victim, completely ruining the whole univers the entire planet exploded and hit y/n on the head, knocking them down.

Y/n fell into Vance's arms, and they were both now animated as anime characters.
"Vance...I..."
"Tell me, y/n!" Vance begged, big juicy voluptuous salty glistening tear drops rolling down his cheek before falling down his chin, no-clipping out of reality and into the backrooms.
"I...am...I am...I am..."

"GÆ" Y/N shouted before flying into the air and transforming into their final form. They were...

A rainbow.

Vance stared in awe and Y/n floated back down.
"Thank you. I must return back to my home planet, URGÆSALOT, but I love you Vance!" Y/n said before starting to get pulled away.
"No!" Vance cried out, now on his knees. More big juicy voluptuous salty glistening tear drops rolling down his cheek and no-clipping out of reality.

Vance cried before his body disintegrated along with the Black Phone universe.