54- Hoodie

Requested by m1a32l
Ur cold, but someone else tries to give you their hoodie instead of ur bf 🙂

Finney:
It was only like, forty-five degrees outside and you didn't have a coat. You, Finney, and Vance were all walking outside before it started snowing.

It didn't take too long for Finney to notice your shivering.
"Hey y/n, are you alright? You're shivering."
"Yeah, just a bit cold." You answered.
"Here." Vance said, handing you a jacket. Finney didn't really pay much mind to it because its your brother, y'know? But, inside Finney was slightly jealous to see you in another guy's coat instead of his.

Bruce:
It was cold and Bruce's game had just finished. Bruce came up to you while you were shivering.

"Hey, y/n!" Somebody called out just as Bruce was about to tell you something. One of your friends jogged over to you and handed you their jacket. "You looked cold. Just give it back tomorrow, yeah?" He asked before jogging off.
"Thanks! Anyways, great game, Bruce. What were you about to say again?" You asked.
"...Nothing. Ready for me to walk you home?" He asked.
"Yeah." You said before starting to walk with him to your house.

Once you got to your house and Bruce was just about to walk home, you stopped him.
"Bruce?" You asked.
"Yeah?"
"Are you okay? You kinda had a face the whole way here..." you mentioned.
"Yeah, I'm fine." He replied.
"Is it because of the jacket?" You asked. He tensed up a bit.
"...Yes, but it's fine." He said.
"Okay..." You said before he left.

Robin:
Robin was about to give you his jacket, when suddenly your friend gave you his.

"No thanks." You said to your friend.
"Oh okay." Your friend said before walking away.
Robin was shy at first, but he offered his jacket to you. He was still a bit jealous of that one friend though even after you accepted his.

Vance:
You were shivering, when suddenly a guy came over to you and offered his jacket to you.

"Sorry, they won't be taking that." Vance said.
"And why not?" The other guy asked.
"Because, I'm their boyfriend and they'll be taking mine." Vance said before taking his hoodie off and putting it on you.
"Now fuck off, strange-ugly-ass-motherfucker." Vance said before flipping the dude off. The random guy scoffed.
"You're the ugly ass motherfucker here, douche." The random guy remarked.
"Oh really? Do you wanna fucking fight me?" Vance asked. Long story short, Vance won that fight. Technically, the other guy swung first so it was self-defense.

Billy:
Billy and you were both shivering because you both were cold, when suddenly a girl who had a crush on you came over to you.

"Um, do you need a jacket?" She asked.
"Oh, no. We were just about to go home." You said.
"Who's we?" She asked.
"Me and my boyfriend." You said.
The girl looked embarrassed before walking away. You and Billy went to your house. Although you turned the girl down, Billy was still a bit confused about the entire interaction.

"Who was that girl?"
"Whats her name?"
"Does she know y/n?"

He had some other thoughts before you two went to your house and snuggled to warm up a bit.