Part 35- Y⃨a⃨n⃨d⃨e⃨r⃨e⃨ 5⃨,⃨ B⃨.⃨S⃨.⃨

His...His initials.
THIS TAKES PLACE IN MODERN TIMES BECAUSE PHON IS NEEDED
Him: Clingy, blinded by love.
He's a clingy ass guy 🫵😛

You were at your locker, when suddenly your boyfriend, Billy, scared you.

"Billy! I told you not to do that!" You whined. He just laughed.
"It's just a joke!" He giggled.
"Yeah, I know that! But you scared me!" You complained jokingly.
"Well, thats kinda the whole point, love." He said. "Anyways, I was wondering if we could hang out as soon as possible?" He asked.
"Sure, tomorrow's Friday, so how about a sleepover after school tomorrow? Does that sound good?" You asked.
"How about that and we hang out after school today?" He recommended.
"Sorry, Billy. But I need to help Robin with his homework tonight. He isn't able to work with Finney for some reason." You explained. He looked at you, saddened and upset. "Look, I'll try to finish as soon as I can. But you know how bad Robin is at math." You added.
"How about I also help? Then he can finish even sooner! And we can hang out even longer!" Billy exclaimed happily after finding a solution.
"I mean...Fine. Just know that Robin isn't very kind to any boys I bring home." You chuckled.
"Yay!" He cheered, punching the air above his head.

After your last three classes, it was the end of the day and you were waiting for Billy outside, when suddenly Matty came up to you.

"Hey." He said.
"Uh, hello?" You said.
"Who're you waiting for?" He asked.
"My boyfriend." You said.
"Really? You? Get a boyfriend? Please. I'd be surprised if you even had regular friends." He joked in a not-so-joking way.
"Please, I'd be surprised if you even had real friends." You said, getting slightly pissed off at Matty.
"Real friends? Of course my friends are real!" He said, getting equally as angry.
"Really?! Oh really?! 'Cuz I heard them talking shit about you the other day! Real friends don't do that, Matty, now do they!?" You shouted.
"Yeah, well real boyfriends don't kill people over their love!" Matty shouted. You were taken back, Billy would never kill someone.

Suddenly, Billy came out of the doors and engulfed you in a hug.

"Fucking freaks." Matty mumbled before leaving.
"Don't listen to him, paperboy. He's just jealous." You reassured Billy.
"Yeah...He's just jealous." Billy said. unbeknownst to you, however, Billy overheard the entire conversation between you and Matty. Billy knew who his next victim would be for causing his precious y/n such anger.

You and Billy arrived at your home, ready to help Robin with his math homework after Billy uses the bathroom.

"Robin! Billy's also gonna help with your homework again!" You called out. Robin ran down the stairs and sighed.
"Again? Does he ever leave you alone, y/n?" Robin asked.
"Of course he does!" You said in defense.
"Really? When." Robin said.
"Well...We have different classes for first, second, third, fifth, and seventh period...When I go to the bathroom....Uh...." You struggled to find answers.
"See? Don't you think thats kind of a red flag? Shouldn't you take, I dunno, a break from him?" Robin asked. You looked at him, dumbfounded.
"Really, Robin? Why does everybody seem to hate Billy today? He really isn't that bad at all! He's great! So y'know what? I don't care what you say about him." You fought.
"Okay, fine. Sorry. Let's get to math homework now that your boyfriend is done with the bathroom." Robin said before going upstairs to his room. You and Billy followed Robin to his room and began helping him with his homework.

After you guys finished, you all decided to relax instead of doing chores. Robin would take a nap while you and Billy go to the skating rink. Once you and Billy got to the skate city and got some skates and started, you fell over once and Billy caught you.

"You should slow down, y/n. You're going faster than you should." He told you.
"Sorry!" You said sheepishly. Suddenly, you got a message from your phone. You opened it.
"Y/n, you need to come home NOW. Don't bring your bf either." It was Robin. You were panicking because he used punctuation.
"Sorry Billy, but I need to go home. Something came up. See you tomorrow." You said before leaving the rink, changing your shoes, and leaving.

You finally made it home and went inside.

"What is it, Robin?" You asked, looking at your brother staring at the tv, looking like he had seen a ghost.
"Your...Your...Your boyfriend he...He killed Matty..." Robin managed to squeak out.
"The fuck? Lemme see." You said. You looked at the tv, and the reporter said that the one fingerprint that was left at the crime scene belonged to your beloved boyfriend, paperboy. "No way...There must've been some mistake! Billy would never kill someone!" You said in denial.
"Y/n, you need to be careful, okay? Who knows who his next target could be. Please stay home until they find him." He pleaded.
"No! I need to tell the police that he's done nothing wrong! Nothing at all!"
"And wheres your proof to that?" Robin asked. You remained silent. "See? Some people aren't who they seem to be, y/n. You're so naïve." Robin said.
"So I...Well what do I?...What do I even do, Robin? Because you're clearly the know-it-all here." You said.
"Just stay by me. I'll make sure that psycho doesn't hurt you." Robin said, punching the air in front of him.
"Well, don't call him a psycho..." You mumbled.
"Oh yeah, y/n? Then what should I call him? An innocent, not-a-serial-killer person who happens to deliver newspapers? Because everything but the last thing I said was a lie. And we made a promise to not lie to each other, remember?" Robin asked you, his voice getting slightly sadder at the end.
"...Yeah. I remember." You replied. You were still trying to comprehend the fact that your beloved paperboy was a murderer.

With Billy.

For an unknown reason to Billy, everyone looked at their phone and back at him before frantically leaving, some even calling someone. Billy knew why, so he decided to leave before he gets caught. But, he was caught on his way out the door.

"Freeze! Put your hands where I can see them!" A police officer shouted. Billy was surrounded by cop cars and police whose guns were pointing at him. Billy knew he had no way out of this, so he had to agree and surrender peacefully.
"Fine. You got me." Billy sighed in defeat as the police lowered their guns slightly. An officer came over and cuffed Billy and placed him in the back of his police car. The whole ride to the station Billy was thinking of you, already planning an escape from prison to see you again.

Zach: gawdayum 😮‍💨 I finished the yandere thingies and some were supposed to have way more tragic endings, but I decided to not stay up 'till one in the morning and chose violence. Well, Billy was originally supposed to get shot and killed in this one by the police, Vance was supposed to catch you and then torture you 'till you died, Finney was never supposed to get caught, the surprise knife Bruce gave you was supposed to be the one he picked up and stabbed you with once you disobeyed him, and you were supposed to be hated by Robin. Ahah, funny gay. Anyways, hope you guys liked these because i suck at writing yanderes so bad like bruh i thought this'd be easy peasy lemon squezie like tell me why 🙁 ain't nothing but a heartache- I smell cinnamon for some reason. Anyways, it's currently 1:37 a.m as I am writing this so good night 😘✌️