Part 34- Y⃨a⃨n⃨d⃨e⃨r⃨e⃨ 4⃨,⃨ V⃨.⃨H⃨

Ya'll...I FORGOT A SEVENTEENTH CHAPTER 😭😭😭😭
This is actually the 34th chapter so yeah.
Also, Vance is going to be a crazy bitch here 😛🔪 also, your ears are pierced, okay? Okay.

Vance: Clingy, sadistic.

You and your best friend Vance were walking home together, you always do. You don't know why he walks home with you when he doesn't even live on the same block, but you never questioned it until now.

"Hey Vance?" You asked him.
"What?" He asked back.
"Why do you walk home with me when you don't even live around here?" You asked. He tensed up a bit before replying.
"Because you're my best friend. Isn't this what best friends do for each other?" He replied.
"I guess so. But they usually only do it when they live by each other." You said. He sighed.
"Just let me walk with you." He said, defeated.
"Alright." You shrugged.

You both made it to your house and you said goodbye to Vance before going inside and locking the door. You threw your stuff to the side before going upstairs to your room to grab a change of clothes to shower.

You were taking your shower when you heard the doorbell ring.
"Seriously?" You mumbled, annoyed. You quickly finished your shower, got changed and ran downstairs. You opened the door, to realize that nobody was there. You turned around, when somebody put a damp cloth over your mouth and nose. You tried to scream, but it was severely muffled. Before you knew it, you were out like a light.

You woke up to sharp pains everywhere. You were also in a closet. You had some sort of gag over your mouth, refraining you from calling for help. Your wrists were also tied together. Despite you freaking out, you saw writing on your arm.
"Property of Vance Hopper"
Is what was written on your arm. You realized that Vance is the one that took you here. As you were processing everything, the door opened and Vance stepped into the room.

"Y/n, you're finally awake. It's been two hours." He said while he stepped closer to you. You noticed that he had a knife and could kill you right now if he really wanted to.
"Y/n, it may be kinda crazy, but...I just can't live without you." He said, the crazed look showing in his eyes.
You tried speaking, but he just hushed you.
"It's fine, y/n. Just don't pull any crazy shit and you'll be fine." He said while he sat next to you and leaned his head onto your shoulder. "I think your ear would be nice in my collection." He said.
'Collection...?!' You thought.
"Oh, yes! My shrine. Of course your ear would go great in there." He said before standing up and grabbing a box and opening it, revealing some items you had lost. He had one of your pens, earrings, and beanie. He was already bringing his knife to your ear, and you were panicking. The knife made a fairly smooth cut and he just took your ear and put it in your shrine. You were crying while he put some bandages on your ear. He wrapped his arms around you and hugged you as you sobbed from the pain for hours.

Five years later.

You've been trapped inside this hellhole for five years and today would be the day you finally get set free. No, not by Vance. You would run. You would run as fast as you possibly could. You had spent over a year devising a plan, and you have calculated that you have an approximately sixty percent chance of success.

You gathered everything you'd need while Vance was asleep. It was currently eleven p.m. and Vance was sleeping. You needed to be as quiet as possible as you could possibly be as you'd make your way to the front door.

You were now in your winter clothes, ready to escape. You quietly tiptoed out of Vance's room and you were now in the living room. You decided to grab a water bottle because it was cold outside and you knew you'd become dehydrated quickly.

You quietly closed the front door behind you and you immediately ran as far as you could. Anywhere was better than Vance's house. You ran and ran for what felt like hours, when it was probably only about ten minutes. You were getting closer and closer to your house, where you prayed Donna was home. You finally made it to your house and banged on the front door, when you heard haste footsteps nearby behind you. You only banged louder on the door.

"DONNA! DONNA, PLEASE! OPEN THE DOOR! MOM?! DAD?! DONNA?!" You shouted. Just as Vance was about to grab you, your mom opened the door and pulled you inside and slammed the door on Vance's face. She immediately pulled you into the tightest hug ever and you both started crying.

"Mom? Whats going o- Y/N!?" Donna shouted before running to you and hugging you from your side.
"It's been five years, y/n. Who did this? What monster did this to my baby?!" Your mother cried, pointing out the scars littered across you. She froze at the sight of the scarring that read "Property of Vance Hopper"
"Vance Hopper? I knew he was kind of...Aggressive, sometimes...but I thought he was good enough for you to trust him! I'll call the police now. Both of you stay with me." Your mother said as she ran towards the home phone. You and Donna never broke out of your hug and ran to the phone with your mother. She called the police and they investigated Vance's house and all around the premises of yours, but there wasn't a single trace of Vance to be found. They just found his house to have been evacuated in a hurry, making it an absolute mess.

'I'll get you next time, y/n...'

Zach: ya'll idk how to write insane people but honestly Vance would definitely by the most crazed like ☠️ idfk