10- (͜͡I͜͡f͜͡ y͜͡o͜͡u͜͡ w͜͡e͜͡r͜͡e͜͡ f͜͡o͜͡u͜͡n͜͡d͜͡)͜͡

Finney:
Bruce, Gwen, and Finney were all at the scene.
"This is the wrong house!" One officer shouted.
"What?!" Finney, Gwen, and Bruce shouted at the same time. They officially lost hope until they heard footsteps from behind them. They all turned around and saw y/n, covered in blood, bruises, and cuts. We all ran over to them.
"I...I...killed him..." y/n said through tears. We all pulled them into a hug and we all cried. The police had to pry us off of them so they could get checked out.

Bruce:
Bruce was in his room, just laying there, when his mother burst in.
"Mom, I told you therapy won't help." He sighed.
"No! They found y/n!" She said. Bruce shot up.
"Where is y/n!?" He asked, already tying his shoelaces.
"I'll drive you there. Hurry!" His mom said before going to the car.
They both arrived to the scene, seeing you with tears streaming down your face. When I say Bruce sprinted, he fucking sonic-ed his way over to you and cupped your cheeks, gently rubbing away the tears before engulfing you in a hug. You silently sobbed into his shoulder as he rubbed your back.

Robin:
He was in the middle of a fight when he heard someone shout...
"Robin!" He stopped, recognizing the voice immediately. He ran to where he heard you and found you with a bandage wrapped around your head. He pulled you into the tightest hug ever and cried.
"Y/n! Are you okay?! Where's the Hijo de puta that did this to you?!" He asked.
"He's in hell." You replied.
"So, they're dead?"
"Yeah. We don't have to worry anymore."
He held you so tight you could barely breathe, he missed you a lot.

Vance:
Vance was walking around when he saw a bunch of cop cars and an ambulance. He was very curious and had nothing to lose, so he checked it out.
"Wrong house!" One called. Vance looked to his left and saw you limping out of a house. He ran to you.
"Y/n!"
"...Vance?"
He hugged you and stroked your hair while he sobbed.

Billy:
He was watching TV when he changed the channel to the news.
"And a missing person has been found two days ago, Y/N Arellano. There were-"
He didn't even wait for the TV guy to finish, he just ran outside barefoot to your house.

While you were on the couch, telling Robin about what had happened, there was a haste knock on your front door.
"I'll get it." Robin said while getting up and answering the door.
"Is y/n okay?!" A frantic Billy asked.
"Yeah, they're right there." Robin said, stepping to the side so Billy could hug you. Billy finally felt happy again.

Zach: Chrissy wake up, I don't like this, Chrissy wake up! Hey, hello?