31- Y⃨a⃨n⃨d⃨e⃨r⃨e⃨ 1⃨,⃨ F⃨.⃨S⃨.⃨

Part 1, Finney Shaw.
Yandere preferences Requested by- @M1a32l

I don't know if this really needs to be addressed, but here are some TWs:
Knife, kidnapping.

Finney:
Obsessive + Lovesick + control freak.
"Finney...how do we start?" You mumbled. The interrogator in front of you waited patiently, setting his clasped hands onto the cold, metal table that separated the two of you.

"How about we start on the first time you two met or saw each other?" He asked.

°°°°

It was a Summer afternoon and you were exhausted. You were currently lying on your front lawn, when someone walked over to you.
"Are you okay?" The boy asked.
"Huh? Yeah...Just tired and thirsty." You groaned.
"I can get you some water if you'd like." He said.
"Oh, uh, sure. What's your name?" You asked.
"Finney. Whats yours?" He asked.
"Y/N." You said.

°°°°

"And after that, he just always seemed to be around. One day, he even told me he couldn't stop thinking about me...And then...Well, things got complicated." You told Mr. Haul, the interrogator.

"Feel free to sum it up." Mr. Haul said.

"Basically...I couldn't seem to escape him. Literally and figuratively. What he had said scared me, and I never felt safe around him after that. He even tried to force me to be his..." You summarized.

"Okay, we will talk to Mr. Shaw now." Mr. Haul said while standing up and leaving the room.

"Psst." Somebody whispered. You looked around until you saw him. He was standing in front of you, blood splattered all over his clothes, face, and...Knife.

"W-what are you d-doing here? G-Go away!" You told him.

"But Y/n, I love you! I can't just leave you after...all the hard work...That I've done." He said, walking closer to you slowly.

You tried to step back, but you tripped and fell back into your chair.

"Y/n, we have spoken with mr. Shaw." Mr. Haul said as he walked in. Finney wasn't there anymore.

"Are you okay?" Mr. Haul asked. "You look shook up." He said.

"Yeah...Yeah, I'm fine." You said.

"Is there any other important event that comes to mind when you think of him?" Mr. Haul asked.

"Uhm...Yes, actually."

°°°°

You were walking home, shaking. Finney just tried to 'invite you to a sleepover', but you knew what he'd do if you went. You were going to take a detour home, in hopes that he wouldn't find out where you live. Oh god, what if he was following you? What if he has multiple people in on this? What if you can't defend yourself? What if-

You heard quiet footsteps behind you. You whipped around, and low and behold, Finney was standing there, ready to grab you. You tried to run, but he grabbed you by the wrist and covered your mouth with a damp cloth.