16- (͜͡T͜͡h͜͡e͜͡y͜͡ c͜͡h͜͡e͜͡a͜͡t͜͡)͜͡

Zach:Okay real quick, I don't think Robin, Billy, or Bruce would cheat. So only Vance and Finney will be shown here 😗✌️ if ya'll want the other three u can request. Also, this won't effect any other preferenes 👍

Finney:
You were walking to school alone today because Finney said he couldn't walk with you today. You decided to go to school ten minutes early today.
"Oh! Hey Bruce!" You yelled while waving your hand. Bruce looked at you with a guilty look. "Bruce? Whats wrong?" You asked once you were closer. He pointed in the direction of Finney and...Donna. Finney and fucking Donna. You were so sad and mad at the same time. Apparently, Bruce took notice of your sadness and hugged you. You cried into his chest and he gently stroked your head.

Bruce's pov:
As I was comforting y/n, Finn looked my way and his eyes widened before walking our way.
"Hey y/n. I'll walk you to class now." I said. Y/n nodded and I walked away with y/n.

After school, I walked y/n home.
"Y/n! Wait up!" Finn's voice called from behind us.
"Y/n, you go on. I'll talk to Finney." I said to y/n.
"Thanks, Bruce. You're the bestest best friend I've ever had." They said before hugging me and heading home.
"Finn."

Finney's pov:

Bruce called me 'Finn'. He only calls me that when he's mad. Really mad.
"Why would you do that to y/n? Your best friend. Your partner in crime! Why, Finn? Why? What does Donna have that y/n doesn't? Popularity? Friends? Looks?" I didn't reply. "Answer me, Finn!" Bruce said, now gripping my shirt's collar.
"I don't know what came over me, okay?!"
"What? Am I supposed to blame the 'love' in the air or something?! Things don't just happen, Finn. You chose to do that. You chose to ruin your relationship. You are at fault here." He said, finally letting go of my shirt and walking away.

"...This is my fault."

Vance:
You were casually playing pinball because your cold finally went away, when the door opened. You didn't think much of it because this is a public space and all, but it was Vance's voice that made you feel sick all over again.
"Babe, wanna see my amazing pinball skills?" He said, but you weren't the one he was calling 'babe'.
"Yeah baby, but there's someone there already." A girl said.
"It's fine, I'll get them to mo-" he stopped as soon as he saw the back of your (h/l) (h/c) hair. You stopped playing pinball and left, shoving past him and his new girlfriend. You stormed home.

You were now doodling in a random notebook you had lying around (artists know ☠️) and you hadn't realized how long you'd been at this for. But it wasn't just the time you hadn't noticed, it was also what you were drawing. You had drawn a portrait of Vance.

'We didn't verbally confess to liking each other, so I don't need to verbally confess about being done.' You thought angrily as you tore the picture of Vance before throwing the shreds into the trash. You were now angry crying, when Donna opened your door.
"Y/n? Are you okay?" She asked. You quickly wiped your tears.
"Yeah, Donna. Thanks for asking. I need to go shower, cya later." You said, picking up some random clothes.
"Showering? To get changed into dirty clothes?" She asked with a chuckle. You looked at the clothes, one was one of Vance's shirts. You quickly chucked his shirt halfway across the room.
"I told you he wasn't a good guy, y/n. How about we get ice cream to feel better?" Donna asked.
"Sure. Thanks." You said before leaving with her.

Zach: WOAH, THANKS GUYS 😭😭😭

Ten more votes to 69 😎