47- Fight Back

Requested by Alassandra7
Yandere boys, but you fight back/murder their asses
Good luck beating Vance or Robin 🫡

Finney:
You ran to the kitchen as Finn chased you with a rope. You went behind the table and stood against the counter and discreetly took a knife. Soon enough, Finn was right in front of your face.

"Why did you leave the room?" He asked through his teeth.
"Because I... I needed the bathroom."
"Don't FUCKING lie to me, y/n." He said, slamming his hands onto the counter on both sides of you. Before he could get another word out, you stabbed him repeatedly in the stomach and chest. Finn toppled over to his left and you took the chance to escape, Finn's blood splattered on you.

You ran and ran until you reached a police station and barged in, everybody's eyes immediately darting to you. A few officers came over to you.

"Aren't you that kid that went missing a few years ago?" One asked.
"Yes! Yes, thats me! Y/n, thats me. Y/n Hopper. I had to kill him...I'm sorry!" You said, panicking.
"Calm down. We'll handle things from here." One officer said before taking you to his car. "So kid, where do you live?" He asked.
"[REDACTED] on Vera street." You said. Soon enough, you were at your house. You immediately jumped out of the car and ran to the house and knocked on the door.
"I don't want your stupid thin min-" Vance started, before recognizing you and hugging you.
"Y/n!" He exclaimed into your shoulder. You both were crying happy tears.
"I killed that motherfucker...I had to kill that son of a bitch!" You said.
"He deserved it, okay?" Vance told you.
"I know..." You sighed.
You and Vance caught up and stuff, but you were always on edge. It still felt like Finn was...

Alive.

Bruce:

Bruce finally came home from whatever he was doing.

"Y/n! I'm ho-" He got cut off with a cord being tied around his neck. As Bruce was choking, you stood behind him, sobbing as you choked him until he passed out.

"I'm so sorry, Bruce..." You whimpered before running out of the house and running straight home.

You frantically rung the doorbell until your mother answered. She looked like an absolute mess. Bags under her eyes, hair that looked like it hadn't been brushed in ages, and dirty clothes. Her eyes went wide when she saw you.

"Y/n?" She asked shakily.
"Yeah ma, its me.." You said softly through tears. Your mom pulled you into a hug and pulled you inside before calling the police, Bruce getting medical attention and arrested.

Robin:
(Damn, this'll be a challenge to write)
You were finally gonna do it today. Today was the day you'd finally escape this hellhole your- what you'd prefer to be your ex- boyfriend created for you. You had everything you'd need, like a knife. You planned on stabbing him in the stomach while he's sleeping and then you'd be able to escape.

11:43 p.m.

It was time. You got up slowly and retracted the knife from your sleeve and raised it above his stomach, when suddenly his eyes shot open. You were startled so you dropped the knife by accident, but quickly swiped it back up.
"Are you trying to kill me, mi amor?" Robin chuckled before sitting up and walking towards you until your back was against a wall. "You'll need punishment for that." He said before punching you in the face. You quickly kicked him in the dick and he groaned out of pain. As he was suffering, you took the chance to grab him by his shirt.
"Bye, Robin." You said before stabbing him in the side of the neck, at the same time, however, Robin managed to inject you with something that made you pass out.

You woke up and sat up, gasping for air. You looked to your right and there Robin was, sleeping peacefully. No stab wound whatsoever. You quietly got up and went to the kitchen to pretend like you were making breakfast with a knife, but we all know that this'll be a hell of a day you'll never forget.

Sooner or later, Robin came over to the kitchen and saw you there with a knife.
"Woah, mi amor you'll hurt yourself with that." He said before walking over to you and trying to grab the knife.
"Oh, no. I'll be careful, promise." You said. Robin looked at you, slightly shocked.
"Did you not hear me? You'll hurt yourself. Give. me. the. knife." Robin said sternly.
"No, It's fine." You said equally as sternly.
"Give me the knife, now!" He shouted.
"No!" You screamed before running off with the knife. Robin chased you for a while until it was just the table between the two of you.

"C'mon pussy. If you're gonna get the knife, get your ass over here and take it from me." You challenged. Robin chuckled before jumping over the table to you and grabbing your wrists.
"What? Can't fight back? Who's the pussy now, y/n? Huh?" Robin asked, licking his lips.
"You...Are!" You said before somehow tearing your wrists out of his grip and kicking him in the knee as hard as you could.

You tried stabbing him, but he caught the knife and took it from you and tried to stab you, but you sacrificed your left hand and caught the blade of the knife before it'd plunge into your skull. You shrieked in pain, but pushed through. You tightened your grip around the blade and took it from him before stabbing him in the throat. He coughed a few times before eventually dying. You escaped and ran as fast as you could. Anywhere was better than there.

Vance:
(GAWDAYUM, pray 4 me pls this'll be fuckin hard)
You and Vance were arguing with each other before he grabbed you by the collar of your shirt like he usually did when you guys argued. This is exactly where you needed him to be.
"Don't raise your goddamn voice at me, y/n!" He shouted. You thrashed around a little before catching him off-guard with a punch to the face.
"Did you just fucking hit me?" He gritted his teeth before slamming you against the wall hard enough for the wind to be knocked out of you. You were struggling to breathe, but you still managed to kick him in the balls. Vance groaned before getting up and successfully punching you in the gut. You ran into the kitchen, home of the knives, and took one.
"Y/n. Put that knife down." Vance demanded. You shook your head no. He repeated himself a couple more times before saying fuck it and just charged at you. You raised the knife to stab him, but he stole the knife from you. You were constantly dodging his attacks before you managed to get behind him and kick him in the back of his knee, successfully knocking him over. He hit his head really hard so he passed out, too. You finally pulled yourself together and stabbed him in the chest, right into his heart.

"I'm so sorry, Vance. But not really though." You whispered before getting up and running away.

Billy:
(This'll be kinda Angsty 😳)
You were standing face to face with Billy, knife in hand.

"Any last words, Billy?" You asked as you pushed the knife onto his throat.
"Yes. I don't care if you kill me. Just stay with me until I die. Thats all I ask of you." Billy replied, shocking you.
"W-what? You don't care if I kill you?" You asked.
"No. My whole goal was to die by your side, even if you're the one who killed me." He said.
"Well...I guess I'll kill you now?" You said. Billy closed his eyes before a tear fell from one and you sliced his throat. You complied with his wish and stayed with him until he was completely dead. You got up, said Rest In Peace, and left. Hopefully forever.

Zach: damn, I am horrible at writing action ☠️ but I feel like Billy's is a Billy thing to do.