40- *request*

The title would've been too long, so you're gonna have to endure that shitty goofy ass title for now ☠️
Anyways, this was requested by @JuniOn_Pluto . Basically, you go missing after they say they hate you. ✌️

Finney:
You and Finney just had your first fight, and it got intense. You knew Finney didn't actually mean anything he said and it was just because of the heat of the moment, but it was when he said he hated you that you both needed a short break for about thirty minutes. You decided to go for a walk. You left at four-fifty p.m.

Finney was overthinking his words after you left for a walk, and was already coming up with an essay on his apology and how he'd vow to never do it again.

You were about midway through your walk when you saw a black van pull up to the curb, but you paid no mind to it until a man about mid-thirties stumbled out and spilled his groceries on the curb.

"Dammit. Hey kid, would you mind helping me out here?" He asked.
"O-oh, uh, sure." You stammered.
"Thanks. Would you mind just handing me my hat?" He asked once more. You followed his order and handed his hat to him. "Hey kid, did you know I'm also a magician?" He asked. You were now a bit suspicious of him.
"Uh, no?" You asked more than said.
"Well, would you like to see a magic trick?" He asked.
"Oh. no, thanks. I actually need to get going now so... I'll see you around?" You said before turning around and walking away. Before you could get far, however, someone grabbed you and something got sprayed in your mouth right before your body grew weak and tired.

It had been forty minutes since you left and Finney was already tearing up.
"It's okay, Finney. They probably need a long break, after all, what I said was really messed up." He mumbled.

Forty-five.
Fifty.
Fifty-five.
One hour.

Finney was getting stressed and worried for you. He finally decided to go looking for you, he didn't take a single break until twelve in the morning when he gave up and sobbed on his way home.

Bruce:

Poor guy was having a really hard week. And was playing baseball to help relieve stress, when you walked up to him.

"Love, you okay?" You asked softly.
"I'm...Not fine! But leave me alone!" He said, panting.
"Are you sure? Because when you say to leave you alone you don't really mean it." You said.
"If just asking won't make you leave..." He muttered. "If I said I hated you, would you leave?" He asked suddenly. You stood there with a blank expression on your face before just walking home.

On your way home, some weird van pulled over and a man stumbled out and fell over.

"Augh!" He exclaimed. "Hey, kid...Could ya help me out a little?" He asked.
"No. Fuck off." You said before walking past him. Just as you were about to be two feet away from the man, someone grabbed you and sprayed something in your mouth.

Bruce was now feeling like the world's number one shitty boyfriend as he walked home, until he saw you getting kidnapped. He ran towards you and shouted your name.
"Y/N!" He shouted, but the guy just threw you into the back of his van before kidnapping Bruce, too.

Robin:
Robin was super upset because he'd kept on getting getting into arguments with his family- with the exception of his uncle- and he was not liking it. I mean, who would? Anyways, you walked in onto his fir of rage and he'd accidentally said he hated everything and everyone and didn't apologize or anything, even when he saw you staring at him with sadness in your eyes. You decided it'd be best for you to leave him alone, so you went to go home.

You were casually walking home on the rather breezy afternoon, when a black van got close to you, real close. You decided to just ignore it and keep walking, but someone pulled you into the van and sprayed something into your mouth, causing you to pass out in the back.

Robin had decided to finally apologize after he wasn't as mad anymore. He went to your house, to be greeted by one of your older siblings, (S/1).

"Hey, is y/n home?" He asked.
"No? I thought they were with you?" (S/1) asked more than said.
"No...They went home." He said.
"Well, they aren't here." S/1 said.
Robin got really anxious and decided to start looking everywhere for you...But failed at finding you.

Vance:

You and Vance were arguing, when he suddenly shouted:
"I hate you so much! You're such a pain in the ass!" The room fell dead silent before you started sobbing and ran out of his house. You were going to go to your house to hang out with Donna, but a black van got in your way.

"Dude, what the fuck?!" You shouted.
"Oh sorry. I just have some groceries to bring inside-" He said, but you just shoved past him and continued your walk home, but somebody came up behind you and just... took you.

Vance was as the grab-n-go, playing pinball as per usual to blow off some steam. It takes a day or two for him to feel guilty for something he does, but he felt guilt. A heavy guilt. Was it because he liked you? Probably. Was he going to apologize? No. Not until the guilt becomes too difficult to bear, or he craves your cuddles and attention horribly bad. He decided to finish one more game of pinball before leaving to go to your house.

Vance knocked on your front door.
"Oh, hey Vance." Donna greeted at the door.
"Hey... How's y/n? I need to speak with them." He said.
"...Isn't y/n at your house?" She asked.
"What? No. They came here after we... uh, had a little argument." He said.
"Y/n wouldn't come here if it was just a little argument, Vance." Donna said, a bit more aggressively as she air-quoted 'little argument'.
"Okay, it was an argument. They left, probably to go here, so I came to apologize." He said.
"Well, they aren't here." Donna said. A sudden realization washed over Vance. Recently, two kids had gone missing. Griffin Stagg, and Billy Showalter. He realized that it was his fault you had just been kidnapped and he ran to the police station.

Billy:
Once again, this small child would never say he hated you, and if he did, he'd just profusely apologize and cry. You know he wouldn't. >:|

Zach: not my dumbass forgetting Robin again ☠️☠️