4- (͜͡T͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ d͜͡a͜͡t͜͡e͜͡)͜͡

Finney:
You and Finney were now stargazing, something you both enjoyed.
"Woah, look at that star..." You admired, pointing to the brightest star you had seen all night.
"Yeah, that's the northern star." Finney pointed out.
"Woah, really? I just thought it was a bright star." You chuckled. You both were sitting in a comfortable silence, when you felt a hand rest on top of yours. You looked over and saw Finney's hand laying atop of yours.

Bruce:
It was three thirty, and you heard a knock on your front door.
"I wonder who it is...Bruce isn't supposed to be here 'til four." You mumbled before opening the door.
"Hey, y/n. You told me not to be late again, so I came here early." He said.
"O-oh, I wasn't expecting you so soon. I'm sorry, I was in the middle of cleaning the kitchen..." You said awkwardly.
"Oh no it's fine. Do you need help cleaning?" He asked.
"I mean, sure but you really should just wait in my room and get comfortable I wouldn't want you to-"
"No, y/n. It's okay. I can handle the dishes and you can do...Something else." He said.

After we both tag teamed the kitchen, we went to my room to play some board games, laughing pretty much the entire time. We both fell asleep on the floor at eleven at night.

Robin:
Robin's was kinda already told, but after that you two confessed so yeah <3

Vance:
Ya'll hung out at a random pinball machine and made out- just kidding. You guys just played pinball and kissed a few times, y'know?

Billy:
You just arrived at the park by your house and you saw Billy sitting on a bench.
"Billy!" You called. He turned his head around and stood up. You ran over to him and hugged him.
"What do you wanna do?" He asked. You both talked, played on the jungle gym, and of course chased each other until you were both worn out. Billy, being the gentleman he is, walked you home.