81- Wisdom teeth removal

Requested by a shawty: R4bb1t_exe
Basically, what they say after they get their wisdom teeth removed. Its a bit different than the request, but I hope its still okay.
(Ya'll are 18 in this one)

Finney:
After Finney got his wisdom teeth removed and you two were in the car, he started using his hands to try and find you.
"Love, I'm right here." You chuckled.
"Wheres my...Uh...wheres my? Wheres- wheres my toof?" He asked, still high off whatever drugs they gave him. He pointed at his mouth before crying.
"Love, calm down. Your teeth are fine."
"B-but they took them-" he gasped suddenly. "Did they give me two more tongues?" He asked, referring to the gauze.
"No, those are just to stop the blood."
"Blood?! Did they kill me? Am I dead?" He sobbed.
"No! You need some sleep." You sighed.
"But I don't want to sleep! What of they try to kill you, too?" He whispered as if someone was listening.
"They won't try and kill me, Finn." You said.
"Will Robin protect you?" He asked.
"Sure. If that's what you want to believe." You said. Both of you fell silent before you heard Finn say something.
"I love you." He muttered.
"Love you too." You chuckled.

Bruce:
You and Bruce were in the car when he suddenly started talking.
"Do you like baseball? I like baseball. I like baseball a lot." He said.
"Yeah, I like baseball." You said.
"I like baseball a lot." He said before just talking about baseball for thirty minutes.

Robin:
"Where are we going?" Robin whined as you took him to the car.
"To the car." You said.
"Where are we going? I wanna stay." He whined more.
"We're going to your house, you can't stay here." You chuckled.
"But it smells nice in there..." He mumbled before sitting down in the passenger's seat of the car.
On the way home Robin was kinda just out of it.

Vance:
He was in the passenger's seat and was silent the whole time until the last minute.
"Why couldn't I have just played pinball instead?" He asked.
"Because your wisdom teeth were hurting you." You explained before pulling into the driveway of your house.
"No! I could've handled it." He grunted as he got out and went inside.
He sat on the couch and basically passed out immediately.

Billy:
Billy sat in the car seat and passed out really quickly. Like, really quickly. Once you got back to your house you had to shake him awake. He went inside and passed out on your bed. Oh well, less work for you I guess.