84- "Vengence." V.H.

Requested by: JuniOn_pluto
Plot: Vance and Y/n are both kidnapped by the gra- *gag* grabber. Mr. G would kill y/n and Vance goes insane over it.

Y/n POV:
Me and my Boyfriend, Vance, have been in this stupid basement for...What? Two months now? I think I'm going crazy. I know how many cracks are in the walls, how many tiles are on the floor, the weird numbers on the wall, and approximately how tall the walls are.

"Y/n." Vance called.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"I have an idea. There's a bit of a hollow point on this wall. Maybe I could break it, we might finally escape!" He said excitedly. I complied, finally feeling some hope.

Vance grabbed the top of the toilet before repeatedly smashing it against the wall, successfully providing access to a... Fridge full of meat? I climbed in first as Vance took some steps back. Suddenly, we heard the door open.

"Goddammit!" The grabber exclaimed before running towards the fridge. He immediately pulled me out, throwing me onto the floor. I felt my back ache like hammers were being constantly slammed onto it. I was gasping for air before Vance started fighting him. The grabber was winning.

"Pull yourself together!"
"Help Vance!"
"You'll both die if you just sit there!"
"Stand up!"
"Get up!"
"HELP VANCE!"

I thought repeatedly before getting up and jumping the grabber from behind. He threw me back onto the ground before slamming Vance's head against the wall and beating be brutally. My vision blurred before starting to cloud with black spots.

"Please be okay, Vance..." I thought before passing out.

Vance's POV:

I woke up to the worst headache ever. I looked to my left to see Y/N's unconscious body. That wasn't the worst part, though. Their face was bruised, bloody, and their body was... Well, I couldn't really tell. Clothes, y'know? I crawled over to check for a pulse. They had none.

It'd been a while since I saw Y/N's dead body. I hadn't stopped crying. I was on the bed, when suddenly the door opened. There. The grabber was there.

"You're welcome for sparing you." He grunted.
"Sparing me? You're only making me go through more hell!" I shouted, standing up.
"Shut up. Seriously. You're always so loud." He said, annoyed. He left after that.

After the grabber went upstairs, the phone rang. I hesitantly picked it up.

"This phone doesn't wor-"
"No, it does." Y/N's voice said from the other side.
"Y/n?! Aren't you dead?!" I asked.
"Yeah, but I just think you should use the toilet lid thing." They said.
"For what?" I asked.
"To beat the grabber. Obviously. Basically, he comes downstairs, as soon as he does you bas his head. You beat him 'till he's dead, and then go upstairs." They said.
"Huh- Not that bad of an idea I guess. I'll give it a shot!" I said.
"Alright. Good luck." They said before hanging up.

"Thanks for the luck. I'm gonna need it." I thought before grabbing the lid.

I waited for at least two hours, when suddenly the grabber came down. I was right next to the door, so I immediately banged him on the head. He stumbled a bit before I continually hit him. Once he was on the ground I started punching, kicking, and stomping on him. I didn't stop until he was far beyond dead. After what he did to y/n, I'm not letting it happen again. I went upstairs and tried to open the door, but there was a lock.

"Dammit..." I thought, before suddenly remembering something.

"Vance, there are these weird numbers on the wall." Y/n said.
"What are they?" I asked.
"Two three three one seven." They read.
"Huh. Weird." I said before continuing to examine the window.

"That's it! Two three three one seven... But is it twenty-three, three, seventeen, or something else?" I asked myself. I decided to just try them all before it worked. I immediately ran outside.

I was crying the whole time I ran to the nearest... Whatever. Police station, hospital, whatever I can find.

I got to a police station and immediately ran in. I told the cops everything. They found the house, but only found the Grabber and Y/N's bodies. I don't know why, though.

"I changed that day. I changed a lot." I told the cashier at the Grab-N-Go.
"I can tell." She said with a giggle.
"Anyways, thanks Sarah. See you later." I said, disguising my hate towards everyone right now.

Zach: damn, my writing quality has plummeted.