71- Y.R.A.

Requested by bribarnes213 basically Robin as a Yandere but it's a bit different than the first one I did.
TW: Su!c!de.

Y/N's pov:

I was taking my notes during class, each minute becoming progressively more stressful.

After the bell rang, signaling that school was finally over, I immediately got up and went out to the hall, looking for Finn. For some reason, I couldn't find him. I was about to leave, when suddenly someone stopped me.

"Hey Y/n." Robin, one of Finn's other friends, said.
"Oh, hi. Need something?" I asked.
"Yeah, Finn is at my house and we were both wondering if you'd like to come over?" He asked.
"Why is he at your house? Has he been there all day?" I asked.
"Yeah, he just felt like skipping. He didn't tell me why though." He said.
"That doesn't sound like Finn...But I want to check on him. So sure." I replied. He seemed to light up with happiness.
"Alright, I'll walk you." He said.

After a while of walking, we got to his house. Something in my gut told me to leave immediately, but I decided to ignore it. We both went inside the house with the number '7741' on the side of the door. Robin knocked on the door a couple times before a guy that looked like he was in his mid-thirties answered.

"Oh, Robin. Come inside." The man said, letting us in. After we got inside, the man locked the door behind us.
"So, Robin. Where's Finn? I wanna check on him." I said. Robin chuckled.
"Did you really believe that?" He asked. I looked at him, confused.
"Yeah, Finn is one of my friends. I'm worried why he didn't come to school today." I said.
"Oh, that's because he's...well, not dead or anything, but he probably will be soon." Robin said. Just as I was about to say something, the man grabbed me and sprayed something in my mouth. I grew weak, fading in and out of consciousness as was carried to a room and dropped onto a bed.

After a while, I was fully awake, but my eyes hurt.

"Oh! Hey there, mí amor." Said Robin.
"I'm not your...I'm not your love. Why did you take me here?" I asked.
"Because I love you." Robin said nonchalantly.
"Yeah? Well I don't love you." I said. He stared at me blankly before lunging at me and tackling me.
"Listen, take that back right now or I'll kill you with my bare fucking hands." He said aggressively.
"Yeah, sure." I said sarcastically, hiding my fear.

Long story short, I was beaten pretty well, to the point I was struggling to breathe.

"Unfortunate this had to end this way." Robin said before...Punching me? Kicking me? I don't remember.

Robin's pov:
After I finished y/n off, I felt something...Snap. Inside of me. For some reason...My body started moving itself to the kitchen. I made it to the kitchen and walked over to the knives. I grabbed one and hesitated before my hands just...

Stabbed myself in the throat.