Where are we?! Ch.1

Where are we?!

3rd person POV

(Bakugou calls todoroki icyhot, and shoto call bakugou katsuki, they do it to piss each other off, yes even shoto)

Katsuki and shoto start to wake up and realize they don't know where they are. 

Katsuki POV

I woke up with a spitting headache. It looked like icyhot was just waking up too. But WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!! It looks like a privet booth, but I don't remember walking into one, and I definately did not chose to go out and get drunk with this icyhot bastard! Just when I thought things couldn't get any weirder I heard the room ding! Then open? 

3rd POV

Katsuki quickly grabbed shoto by the collar dragging the boy with him out of the elevator. He saw the huge room with no one inside. As if out of no where a little green man appeared in front of katsuki and handing him two badges saying," Put these on and please make sure they are visible unless otherwise specified", before walking away. Shoto finally began to collect himself, Katsuki let go when he felt him stir. 

Katsuki POV

"Katsuki do you know where we are?" I heard Icyhot ask me. His question interrupted my thinking and pissed me off. "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I KNOW WHERE WE ARE?!" "I don't know that's why I asked" "AGHHHH" He's really pissing me off! I turned to walk away from him and go sit down, but he eventually just caught up with me, so damn annoying! Whatever I'll just sit and ignore him "tch"

Shoto POV

When I finally adjusted to my knew surroundings, I didn't know where we were. So of course I asked bakugou, he was as pissed as always and yelled at me. I knew I should just keep quiet, but this was the perfect opportunity to annoy him, how could I pass it up? "I don't know that's why I asked" "AGHHHH" He's just to fun to tease!! I wouldn't let him know I thought that though. Keeping my cold facade only made it that much funnier! In reality  he has helped me a lot with my street smarts, and secretly my "burns" as the others call it. Unlucky for him he's the main person I talk to freely enough to burn. Coming out of my thoughts I look up but don't see bakugou. After a second of looking around I see him heading for a wall, and jog to catch up with him. He starts to sit down, and I follow in suit. I realize I unintentionally only made him more annoyed because a small "tch" escaped his mouth. I do my best not to snicker at this, failing as a small one escapes me, I just hope bakugou didn't hear.  

3rd POV 

After a few minutes of the two sitting in silence the elevator dings

A/N: I hope you guys liked it! I know it's rough and probably a bit confusing, but I promise to get better and have longer chapters as the story progresses! I also just want to say the writing style might very the first couple of chapters because I want to test which I like best.