The End Ch. 54

"Alright now that that's done. Everybody to the dorms! I know you all have plenty of homework to keep you occupied." Aizawa began to usher everyone off the training grounds and towards the locker room. "I assume our guests are staying with you two." "They are sensei." "Perfect, now get going." Shoto and Katsuki showed Gon and Killua the locker rooms and they enjoyed a dorm tour given by the rest of the class, supervised by Shoto, while Katsuki made dinner for everyone. They enjoyed showing the boys all of their favorite movies. By the time the boys had gone to bed, they felt like they'd caught up on their whole childhood.

The next day the class didn't see Shoto or Katsuki until they showed up to class with their two guests trailing behind them. Shoto and Katsuki took the two seats in the back. Gon was looking around for where he should sit, but Killua had plopped himself right on top of Katsuki's desk. "And what do you think you're doing?" "Sitting down" "don't be a smart ass" Killua just chuckled at the remark. "Where else am I supposed to sit?" Katsuki thought for a minute but ultimately saw no real need for Killua to move. "Yeah alright you can stay there, but you have to turn sideways so I can see." "Deal" Gon watched the whole thing still unsure of where to sit, I mean Katsuki's desk could only hold so many people. That's when he heard the smooth voice of his savior catch his attention, "you can sit on my desk." "WHAAA!! Thanks Shoto!" Gon said as he practically kept onto Shoto's desk. Shoto himself let out a short chuckles, "of course"

A/N: And that's a wrap!! I really wanted to keep this story going, but honestly I'm experiencing a bit of a burn out, and am struggling to continue the story. I wanted a little bit of a cute tid bit to end though! I am starting a new story that I kind of entertained and started in between chapters earlier on in this story. I would love if you checked it out, if not, it was an honor to write for all of you!!