Eye Contact Ch.2

3rd POV

   The boys heard the elevator ding and turned to face the door they came out of, and saw a big bulky man making his way inside and receiving his badge number. He got number 4 and shoto got number 5. He looked around the room and meet their eyes, glaring before turning and walking away to find his own wall. This made katsuki's blood boil! Who was this nobody to look down on him? He was about to storm over and give the man a piece of his mind when he felt shoto's hand on his shoulder preventing him from going anywhere. "Going over there won't do anything you know, if anything it could cause us a lot of trouble" "Of COURSE I do!!" As much as Katsuki hated to admit it he didn't know the type of situation they were in, and needed Shoto to help keep his cool. 

    After a while, there were now about 50 people. One especially stood out to Shoto and Katsuki, number 44. He looked like a tall semi-good looking clown, but his presence alone was just concerning. So far they had done a good job at keeping out of his sight. While avoiding 44 they kept an eye on who entered, and yet another person caught their eyes, number 99. They expected many more like them but were disappointed when nobody else had the presence those two had.   

    It had been hours and they were still avoiding that clown like their lives depended on it. They had just narrowly avoided being spotted when they heard yet another ding. This time the people that walked through had caught their attention. It was a group of three that walked through together. One was a delicate looking fem boy, but Shoto and Katsuki could tell he was strong. The one next to him was was in a formal suit and looked to be in about his late twenties, not quite as strong but defiantly had the potential to be. The last person was a kid that looked to be about 12 or 13 years old. Despite his age and looks the boys could tell he had the most potential out of the three. They knew it, and they knew Hisoka knew it. They immediately worried for the poor boy. 

    Almost as soon as the three walked in, they were approached by number 16 who introduced himself as Tonpa. "I'm kind of a vet at this, would you like a juice to celebrate a new friendship!?" "Of course Mr. Tonpa!" the eager boy said. He handed all three of them a juice and toasted with them. Gon however spit his juice out as soon as he put it in his mouth. "Uhh Mr. Tonpa I think this juice is expired" The others immediately stopped any action to take a drink, and instead held the can at their sides, not as oblivious to the situation as Gon.  Leorio and Kurapika sent a glare at Tonpa who knew it was time to retreat. 

    In the process of walking off Tonpa had unfortunately spotted Shoto and Katsuki, having not seen them yet he attempted to pull the same trick. His whole demeanor changed as he walked up to the two and introducing himself. All he got in return was a zoned out Shoto not even looking at the man, and a mean narrow glare from Katsuki. He tried to strike a conversation so he could pull his trick, but nothing changed, and the boys remain silent. Finally Tonpa had enough and walked off. Almost as soon as he did though number 99, Killua walked up to him asking for more juice. Tonpa handed him another can and the worry was visible on his face. "Worried? Don't be I've trained, poison doesn't work on me" Killua said popping the top of the can and practically chugging the damn thing. Tonpa took a second to get over his shock, but as soon as he did he was out of there. 

    Bakugou looked up past Killua, and immediately regretted it. His eyes meet hisoka's, he had a look in his eyes that shook Katsuki to his core, but he was Katsuki Bakugou he couldn't let this stupid clown beat him. So he glares right back. Neither looking away, and the glares only becoming more intense. Hisoka could see Shoto begin to become aware of the situation, ad he looked between himself and his companion. He watched as Shoto waved his hand in front of Katsuki's face, but the boy didn't waver, didn't break eye contact. Shoto was tired of being ignored. He bent down to Katsuki's height, putting his head in the way of the two sets of eyes, and just to see of he could get a reaction out of the two, he gave katsuki a quick peck. He got slapped hard in the cheek for that. He kept his composure as best he could, standing up and putting on a slight smile. He could tell Katsuki was pissed, which only made this moment even better! Next he looked to see Hisoka's reaction. His smile grew even wider and eyes narrowed even further, something Shoto didn't think could happen. 

   All that time they spent avoiding him all went down the drain, what will happen now?

A/N: Just a little heads up I did change up my writing style from last chapter to let me know which you prefer, it would be greatly appreciated!!