DON'T SAY SUCH EMBARRASSING SHIT! Ch.13

That's when it hit them, they could meet in York New! So they all set up a plan to meet for the auction, and until then they will all work to get stronger. With that agreement in place, they all parted ways.     

Shoto grabbed Katsuki's hand then turned to the younger boys, "Lead the way." Gon looked a bit confused, but Killua just scoffed and said "What? Do you not know the way?!" The teasing bounced right off of Shoto "No we don't, we've never been here before and don't have a map." Katsuki just turned around putting a hand over his mouth. He found it all so amusing now that he knew Shoto does it both as reflex and to mess with people. Killua on the other hand just turned around with a huff and snapped "Well c'mon then, we don't need a bunch of slow pokes slowing us down." Now that Katsuki had had his laughs he was ready to join the conversation "Calm down kid. We should take it a little easy. We just finished the exam, and have the time to walk there." "Yeah, guess you're right, but I still don't want to go slow either." "That's fine." "Good" Killua and Gon had finally started walking with Katsuki and Shoto behind them before Gon decided to speak up. "Do you guys mind if we stop by whale island first? I promised my Aunt Mito I would come see her after the exams." All of them gave a silent yes.

The journey on the airships, and boat were both a beautiful and new experience for Shoto and Katsuki. They also enjoyed watching the boys play. It reminded them of their friends from back home, and how they would play before they started becoming busier with hero work. Only this is a lot cuter since it's their ship. Shoto being Shoto would do or say things that embarrassed the boys or got them closer together, while acting oblivious the whole time. Katsuki was just trying to hold in his laughter, and right when he was about to give up, Bam! Shoto's hand was over his mouth. Despite being thoroughly embarrassed he let his laugh out, tapping Shoto when he was done. Killua and Gon were just starring at the whole interaction. Gon finally snapped out of it and asked "Why did you do that?" "No reason" Katsuki chuckled at Shoto's response "He's just possessive" "Oh ... wait, over your laugh?" Shoto saw an opportunity to brag and took it. "Of course, you've heard his chuckle, but his laugh it the best thing you'll ever hear!" Bam! He took a hit to the head. "DON'T SAY SUCH EMBARRASSING SHIT!!"  After getting that out he sat down, arms crossed, and looking out the window. Only he could hear Shoto's quiet chuckle, and smiled to himself knowing that he was the cause. Killua and Gon just admireed their relationship, and both secretly wished for something like that with the other.

After about a day or two of traveling, the group finally made it to Gon's front door. The door opened to reveal a nice looking women, who embraced Gon in a tight hug. After their hello her attention landed on the three still outside the door. "Oh! You must be Gon's friends! Come in, come in. You must be hungry, I'll go start something." Katsuki jumped at the chance to cook again "Do you mind if I help you?" "Not at all ....?" "Bakugou" "Not at all Bakugou"   While those two went to the Kitchen, Gon gave the other two a tour.

"Boys! Dinner!" "Coming Aunt Mito!" Gon led the boys back down and to the table where Katsuki and Mito were setting out the food. Right before everyone was about to dig in Aunt Mito stopped them "Hold on now, we have to give thanks" Other then Gon the three didn't really understand it since their home lives were all less then ideal. But once they did it, it felt nice, but also uncomfortable at the same time. But everybody loved the food, it was gon in a matter of minutes. After which Mito told Gon and Killua to go get in a bath while Katsuki, Shoto and her clean up. When Gon and Killua came down it was Katsuki and Shoto's turn in the bath while Gon and Killua set up the sleeping arrangements. Once they were done setting up the beds, Mito knocked on the door. She peaked her head in "Hey boys, Gon I have something for you." She held out a box that Gon came and took from her hands. "What is it?" "Your father said to give it to you when you passed the hunter exam." "Really! Cool!" "Well I'll leave you to it" She walked out of the room and saw Shoto and Katsuki. "The boys got the beds ready, sorry I didn't have a change of cloths for you both." "It's all good, but do you have something we could make a hammock out of?" Shoto just looked at Katsuki confused before realizing what he wanted. "I do but may I ask what for?" "I just wanted to sleep outside, it's much nicer." "Well if that's what you really want, but I only have one." "That's fine we can share." Shoto spoke up and before Katsuki should refuse the two were already heading to get the hammock. 

That night the two mostly stayed up talking and stargazing before slowly drifting off to sleep in each others warm embrace. They were going to take full advantage of these next couple of days before heading off to heavens arena. Being together and not having to worry, even if only for a few days. Sure they could reminisce about the past, and miss the people they used to know, but they didn't want to go back. If they did they'd go back to their families, abusive families. Here they were free, strong, and they had a feeling they would scarcely be board. This world was absolutely perfect for them. This is where they belonged.