Take It Out Back! Ch.32

After 10 minutes of non-stop tickling, Shoto finally let the boys breath. Katsuki sat up, loosening his grip but keeping his arms around them, pulling them into himself. "Are you sure you want to see? You might not be able to stand it~" He taunted. "Of course!" "Hey!" Gon and Killua  responded, turning to face him. "C'mon, just show us already!!" Shoto couldn't help but chuckle at the sight. "Use gyo." Gon and Killua exchanged a curious look but do as they're told. "Alright, here goes nothing!"

Katsuki stretched his arms straight out on either side of him. Gon and Killua watched as he put the littlest bit of nen into the jewelry he had on, staring in amazement as they morphed into huge gauntlets on his hands. "Woah!! How did you do that?!" Gon called out "What are they for!!" Killua asked "There's a lot of science involved ... I'll tell you the simplified version how about that?" "Sure!" "You're gonna have to" Killua said taking a second to look at Gon, who was oblivious to the meaning of his comment. "Alright" He said chuckling along side Shoto before continuing. "Well when I put some nen into the jewelry it allows me to manipulate it. I change the material and shape." The boys were nodding along, one of them only really getting it. "But how does it happed so fast then, it looks automatic, like it was programed?" "Because it was. I incorporated small amounts of the metals and plastics I wanted my gauntlets to be." "But then what about the shape?" Gon just moved his head back and forth between the two, trying to keep up. "That part was definitely more difficult, required a lot of trial and error. In the end I could really only get it to automatically change into the material I wanted. By using my nen to tell the jewelry I wanted it to change, without the input of the material, it turns to the little bits of plastic and metal to try and meet the demands of the nen. I still have to visualize what I want it to look like, but since I'm not making it for anybody else, and I have the shape clear in my head, I just have to visualize them while I'm adding the nen. This also gives me the freedom to do this-" He let one gauntlet return to a bracelet while the other became metal floating around his wrists. "What shout I turn it into?" "A gun!!" Killua shouted excitedly. Katsuki rolled his eyes at the request, but the metal moved and took form in his hands. He aimed it at Shoto, pulled the. trigger, and they saw a bullet stop right in front of his face. Shoto hadn't flinched at all, only stared at the bullet in front of him. "Is it made out of nen?" he asked. "Yep, that way it isn't traceable, and does a lot more damage since it can target their nen as well." Killua just stared, "Can you please make me one of those!! With the gun!!" "I'll think about it. What about you Gon? What would you want if I made you something?" "I don't know?!" "Oh, do you think I could actually have twin guns with slicers?!" Killua said suddenly. "I'll think about it. Gon, what about a hammer? You are an enhancement type after all. If you have the control you do over your nen, you would be able to control the length and size. I'd be a formidable weapon for sure." "Wah!! That sounds awesome!!" "Damn, now I'm all fired up about it!" He stood up, knocking Gon and Killua off his lap, before heading into his work space.

It took about 6 hours for Katsuki to be done. Leaving Shoto to babysit the excitable kids. He had, on more then one occasion, heard his cries of pain after being ambushed or pranked by the impatient children, causing him to chuckle each time. When he finally emerged from his little cocoon of a work station he was almost tackled to the floor. He learned from last time, and managed to dodge them. After the boys had landed on the floor, they eagerly sat up waiting for him to give them their new weapons. Katsuki was amused by their actions, but quickly presented Gon with a bronze bracelet. "It's too small" "Put some nen into it and think about changing it's size" "Ohhh" He did so, and watched as the bracelet molded itself to fit his wrist perfectly. Once he was done telling Gon how to use his, he turned to Killua and held out two rings. Both a unique shape since Katsuki also had to keep it stylish. "Lets go into my workshop before you test those out" Without a word the two leapt up and into the workspace without a seconds hesitation. Katsuki following them to make sure they don't damage anything, and Shoto followed, curious on what their new toys would look like. "Now all you have to do is put nen into it, and think about the size. I engraved the shape it should be. You can always change it later though." They released their weapons at the same time. Killua had two silencer pistols in his hands, and Gon had a hammer slung over his shoulder that was two maybe even three times his size. "These are awesome!!" They said in unison. Shoto was, once again, very impressed with Katsuki's work.

The next day the group was meeting Kurapika at a little cafe in the hotel his boss was staying in. The minute they all sat down Gon and Killua made obvious attempts for Kurapika to take notice of their new bling. Kurapika, who spent several minuets trying to ignore it, finally gave in after they were becoming distractions to the other customers. "Oh wow" He started sarcastically "What's with the new jewelry?" Happy that Kurapika finally gave in they responded "They're the new weapons Katsuki made us!" Kurapika was both thrown off, and interested in their answer. He turned to Katsuki who had both an annoyed and proud look on his face. A very odd combination. "You made those pieces?" "I did" He said proudly "But they weren't supposed to go showing them off. They're supposed to be a surprise trump card" "Mhmmm, and how are a couple pieces of jewelry supposed to be trump cards?" He asked, almost challengingly. "Almost the same way that chain bracelet on your wrist is." He was surprised that Katsuki was able to pick up on his hidden weapon "But of course my creations are way better, even for a specialist like yourself" Katsuki smirked knowing that he'd gotten a reaction out of the stoic faced male. "How could you have possibly known that? I know I didn't tell you, I haven't even told these two yet." "Oh it was just a hunch that you so generously confirmed" Kurapika didn't believe that for one second but was tired of the games he knew Katsuki was playing and kept quiet.

"So, am I going to get to see your new trump cards?" Kurapika asked the boys. "Yup!!" Gon shouted excitedly at showing off. "But we we have to do it in secret" Killua said seriously. "How about the back alley outside the hotel?" "That works" With that the group made their way outside to watch Katsuki's magic happen.