I want to fight the troupe, so what? Ch.28

After the sweets shop, they headed to a hotel. Gon and Killua in one bed, and Katsuki and Shoto in another. After settling down for the night shoto asked a different question. "Are you planning on making your weapon?" "One of them yeah." "..." "You gonna tell me which one?" "Nope! Night Icyhot!" Shoto just sighed, knowing he wasn't going to get anymore. "Night Kat, sleep tight." He pulled him into his arms and drifted off to sleep. What would the coming days hold for them?

The next morning Shoto woke up to a bunch of loud banging. His mind still being a bit foggy from a rude awakening, he slowly and groggily made his way over to it. Right before he turned a corner he heard the banging abruptly stop, and heard what sounded like a tarp being frantically thrown. Upon turning the corner he saw Katsuki breathing heavily and a tarp covering whatever he was working on. Starring ahead looking mildly disappointed, "Are you really not going to tell me what you're making?" "Nope" "C'mon just a peak" "No way in hell" Katsuki was being stubborn, he had to change tactics. He moved in and hugged Katsuki around his waist, leaning a lot of his body weight on him "Please, in case you couldn't tell I'm rather impatient" "still no" He'd crossed his arms, not even acknowledging the person on his hip. That's exactly what Shoto wanted. "One peak couldn't hurt anything" As he was saying that, he'd reached out for the tarp, grabbed a corner, and had begun to lift it up. When he finally lifted the corner up he saw ... ANOTHER TARP?! Only this one was strapped down, and on top of it was a drawn on emoji, sticking it's tongue out, in marker. He only pouted. "You knew I was going to do this" He said blandly. "I did" "Not fair" "whatever you say icyhot" He'd made one last ditch effort to grab and rip the tarp off quickly, but his hand was caught and he was thrown over Katsuki's shoulder. He was about to snap back when he saw Katsuki grab two pieces of toast and start heading for the door. "Hey wait!! I'm not even dressed!" He'd just woken up so he didn't have time, he was only in a pair of sweats. Katsuki, not wanting Shoto in the town shirtless, changed courses towards their room. He set him down grabbed a shirt threw it over Shoto's head, then threw Shoto over his shoulder, once again heading for the door.

"Oh it's you two" They heard somebody call from a few feet away, somewhat recognizing the voice. Turing to face him they saw Zepile, who was carrying a large sack of stuff on his back. Katsuki had had enough of him yesterday, so he turned away and continued on his intended path. "That was rude" "Would you like to stay and talk with him?" "nope" "Then you have no room to talk" Shoto just rolled his eyes behind Katsuki's back. As soon as he did, he was almost dropped, less then an inch off the floor when Katsuki caught him again, placing him back where he was on his shoulder. "WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!" Katsuki just chuckled at how loud Shoto was being "I have eyes in the back of my head, I know all." "haha very funny. Jokes aside, how'd you know I rolled my eyes?" "I'd tell you that because...?" "Because you just almost dropped me, and I asked politely?" "hmmm, well I guess when you put it like that, NO!!" He just laughed when he could feel the irritation radiating off Shoto.

Eventually Katsuki had let Shoto down, but only to use him as a shopping cart. Katsuki needed to look for more parts he needed. Shoto just following around, and admire all of the stands, as well as Katsuki's haggling and information gathering skills. It was quite impressive how much the two had learned from their little outing. In the middle of it, they'd met up with Gon killua and, unfortunately, Zepile was with them. The two boys ran to them all excited and immediately started asking questions. "You've been out all day right?!" "Uh yeah, w-" "Have you see a game called greed island anywhere?" "Og, you're not going to find that game out here" "Why not?" "It's really expensive, and is one of the auction item this time around." "The auction! Isn't that where Kurapika said he was going?! That means we can go, meet up with Kurapika, and get greed island!" Gon shouted excitedly. "Yeah, no, not gonna happen." "What, why?" "We can meet up with your friend after the auction, but we're not going to the auction" "But why not?" "The Phantom troupe is going to be there" "So?" "Do you really want to end up dead over a game?" "Well not but-" "But what?" "It's a risk I'm willing to take" Katsuki turned to Shoto with an exasperated look on his face "This must be how Mr. Aizawa felt" he turned back to Gon and Killua, who were already planning their next move. "Hold it, if you're not going to listen to us, then I guess we'll just have to go with you guys." Gon smiled and nodded appreciatively as they made their way to the library to get more information on the auction.

Katsuki and Shoto had a lot to talk about, Shoto being the first to speak up "I thought Hisoka warned us about the auction because of the troupe?" "He did" "So why are we just letting them walk right into a dangerous situation that even Hisoka would warn us against?" "Would you think about this for two seconds? Everybody we've meet so far, that are supposedly strong, aren't a match for us?" "Yeah, but Hisoka said they were dangerous" "And other then being a little strong, and a major pervert, what merit does he have?" Shoto thought for a minute "That was a rhetorical question Icyhot." Katsuki rolled his eyes before continuing "Sure he could beat everybody at heaven's arena, but so did we. Remember we've never full on tried to fight him. We're a lot stronger here, and I think as long as we stick together, we could take on the phantom troupe as well." "But why would we risk it?" "Those kids have their minds set so they're either going to do it with us, or do it behind our backs. Plus, if it does end in a fight, we'll finally be getting some action!" Shoto just sighed "Y'know that whole speech doesn't do any good to cover up the fact that you just want to be able to fight the troupe" "What? No I don't." "That last line, and the blood hungry look on your face say otherwise" "Alright, I WANT TO FIGHT THE TROUPE! So what?" Shoto sighed once again at the restless hunger for a fight "Nothing, but you better not die, or go solo. If you fight them, I have to be there." "But what if I don't instigate it, and they attack me!" Shoto just looked at him "You're you. There's no way they'll be the first to strike." "Fair point"

The auction is starting in a couple of days, and they're going on the third day because that's when Greed island is scheduled to be auctioned. Until then Katsuki will be working on his little project, and Gon and Killua will be working to raise money for the game.