WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! Ch.31

"Y'know the boys are going to freak out over this." Shoto said, finally breaking the silence. Katsuki had calmed down, and pulled away. "Yay, I know. I think I'll hold of on telling, just to watch them squirm a little." "As is true in old Katsuki fashion" Shoto mused. "What's that supposed to mean?" "Oh, nothing." "Whatever. Now I've been so busy working I haven't left the house. Lets go get some food!!" "Hai Hai, lets go!" " I definitely want to be well nourished incase anything goes down at the auction tomorrow" "It's that time already?" "Sure is!"

The next day Gon, Killua, Katsuki and Shoto all met up outside the auction only hear what sounded like machine guns going off inside. Bullets had even gone through the walls, and were now going through the front doors of the building causing the boys to duck for cover. "What the hell is going on!?" Katsuki yelled out frustrated. Right after they heard the guards inside yell out "IT'S THE PHANTOM TROUPE! DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY!!" Shoto turned to Katsuki "Hisoka was right" Katsuki nodded acknowledging Shoto, but keeping more focus on their surroundings "How was Hisoka right?" Killua asked a wearily. "He told us to stay away from the auction because it might be target of the phantom troupe." "Is that why you tried to stop us?" Gon asked, as innocent as ever. "Yes, but we'd rather do it with you then by yourselves, behind our backs." Shoto stated, adding a bit of his cold touch to let them know he was serious. The boys froze for a second, but akwardly laughed it off "ha ha ... well thanks for taking care of us" Gon said hoping to break the tension, but instead of a response Shoto just turned to face Katsuki.

They waited for a few minutes after the shooting started, but no one came out meaning they'd used a different exit. They were there what a car came to a sudden stop right in front of them. The group in the car piled out and ran into the building, the boys recognizing one them as Kurapika. Just as Gon was about to call out to him, Katsuki put a hand over his mouth, "Don't. Wait until they come back out." Gon nodded and Katsuki took his hand off of his mouth. Within 10 minutes the group came back out looking a bit dejected. "Man! They got away!" Said a very tall guy with dark hair. "Yes, but thankfully there was a mishap, and greed island hadn't been put in the vault yet" Kurapika responded. "And you know this how?" This time it was a girl with bright pick hair, and a mischievous look about her. Kurapika look tired of the whole group, but despite him looking at them like they were dumb he sighed deeply "I the man hiding in the podium that hadn't been killed" The group just had a 'ohhh' look about them, to which Kurapika rolled his eyes. His disappointment turned into surprise when he saw the group come out from behind their cover "Kurapika!" Gon yelled, jumping to greet him. "What are you guys doing here?!" He asked as he caught Gon, who answered his question, "We can to bit on Greed Island, but right before we went inside, the shooting started! But thank goodness they didn't get their hands on the game" "Yeah, but if this hadn't happened, we would've been here waiting for game that hadn't arrived yet!" Killua sulked at the turn of events. "What about you two?" Kurapika asked turning to Katsuki and Shoto. "Aren't you going to track them down? You're running out of time if you are." Seeing his point, and that his question had gone unanswered, Kurapika turned back to his group, and everyone piled back into the car. Before they could pull out katsuki smacked the car and leaned next to Kurpika's window "Get done with this job so you can ditch these losers, and hang out with us. I've got quite a surprise for you." With that he walked away, leaving the rest of the car offended and wanting to tell him off but saved it seeing as they had a job to do.

It took a couple seconds, but Gon and Killua had finally processed what Katsuki had said. Coming to the realization at the same time, they turned and looked at each other with excitement before acting oblivious. They were definitely going to get Kat to show them what he'd created but not here, he might not have it. So they began making their way to Katsuki and Shoto's house. "And where do you two think you're going?" Killua just gave a cat like plead "To your house for some delicious hot pot?" Both Shoto and Katsuki rolled their eyes at the boys, but they enjoyed their company, and welcomed them with semi-open arms.

Katsuki opened the door and went inside, letting the others follow. As soon as he turned around though, he was ambushed. The boys had lunged themselves at him, sending all of them to the ground. Gon had one arm and Killua the other. "You brats! What do you think you're doing?!" "C'mon! We're not stupid! We caught what you said earlier!" "Yeah, Killua's right! You finished your project right! That means we have to see it!" "I don't know what you're talking about?" ",oh come on, please?!" Instead of a quip, Katsuki responded by lifting his legs up, locking his hips into a 90 degree angle before slamming them back down, and helping himself up. The boys tried to push him back down, and they succeeded, but they didn't have a hold on his arms. This is exactly what he wanted. He wrapped his arms around them tight, keeping them in place. "SHOTO!" "You got it!" With the boys in place, Shoto began to mercilessly tickle them.

After 10 minutes of non-stop tickling, Shoto finally let the boys breath. Katsuki sat up, loosening his grip but keeping his arms around him, pulling them into himself. "Are you sure you want to see? You might not be able to stand it~" He taunted. "Of course!" "Hey!" Gon and Killua responded, turning to face him. "C'mon, just show us already!!" Shoto couldn't help but chuckle at the sight. "Use gyo." Gon and Killua exchanged a curious look but do as they're told. "Alright, here goes nothing!"