Catching Up Ch. 53

Katsuki turned his attention back to his kids after having a sudden realization, "wait, why'd you use that card to find me, you could've used it to go to your dad?" he had a surprised look on his face "Well, I didn't know if it would work since it should've only worked on people who've been in the game, but thought it was worth a try." Katsuki noticed the blush on Gon's face. So of course he pushed, "You didn't answer my question~" Gon and Killua both lit up. Gon mumbled something under his breath. "What was that I couldn't quite hear you?" Shoto asked joining in on the teasing. "I said... YOU WERE MORE IMPORTANT!" Katsuki and Shoto both looked very pleased with the answer, that and the embarrassed look on their faces.

Shoto reached over messed up Gon's hair. "C'mon, no need to be so shy." Gon was sputtering nonsense at the sudden attention, and previous teasing so Killua stepped up. "We're not shy!" "Mhm, sure~" Shoto said back, still messing with Gon's hair while Gon was temporarily short circuited and therefore stuck in place until his brain managed to catch up with him. "We aren't!" Killua still pushed. Katsuki, not wanting to do more harm then good finally relented, "right, you're not shy." "Right. We're not." Killua affirmed. "That's what I just said isn't it?" "It is." Killua said apprehensively, not expecting that to be a legitimate end, but nothing else followed.

"Right so, you heard the gist of what happened correct?" Katsuki said turning to Aizawa. "Yep" he said with a sigh, ready for all of this to be over. "Great, now if that's settle lets keep the whole 'traveling to a different world by accident' thing a secret, ok?" He said running his eyes over the crowd. Nobody seemed to have any objections. Most of them just looked fascinated and a little curious. Then Katsuki begrudgingly remembered someone he'd almost forgotten about. "And you!" Katsuki said as he pointed an accusatory finger at Izuku, who let out a small cry at being singled out, "You are not allowed to bombard anyone of us with your journal questions! Understand?!" "B-but Kacchan I-!" Katsuki was right in his face now. "I don't give a damn! A question here or there is ok, I GUESS, but no more then that! Got it?" "We-" "Got. It." "Yes, yes I got it!" Katsuki backed off, letting his gaze linger a bit to make sure what he said stuck. "That goes for all of you. YES even you raccoon eyes!" "Man~" He heard her call through the crowd, causing him to chuckle to himself.

"Alright now that that's done. Everybody to the dorms! I know you all have plenty of homework to keep you occupied." Aizawa began to usher everyone off the training grounds and towards the locker room. "I assume our guests are staying with you two." "They are sensei." "Perfect, now get going." Shoto and Katsuki showed Gon and Killua the locker rooms and they enjoyed a dorm tour given by the rest of the class, supervised by Shoto, while Katsuki made dinner for everyone. They enjoyed showing the boys all of their favorite movies. By the time the boys had gone to bed, they felt like they'd caught up on their whole childhood.

A/N: Sorry again that it's so short! I promise I'm trying to make them longer!! Anyways, I hope y'all like it!