Home Ch. 46

Katsuki and Shoto wanted to stay together so they let everybody else go before them so they could be put into the game at the same time. When they were sucked inside the game, at first they only saw nothing at all, but after a while all they saw was white. That's when the incessant beeping started. When they cracked their eyes open they immediately shut them due to the brightness. "They're awake!" They both heard someone yell. Was this how everyone entered the game? It was quite unpleasant. 

Shoto was the first one to fully open his eyes. At first he staring at a white ceiling, but within seconds his vision was crowded with faces he'd long since parted with. "Midoriya?" He said, his throat feeling hoarse. "Ah Todoroki! You really are awake!" He started crying and grabbed on to Shoto's hand. "What exactly happened?" Shoto asked confused. He had very quickly draw his hand away and to himself. "You don't remember?" Everyone looked worried at his inability to recall what had landed him in the hospital in the first place. "Uh, no. So what happened?" He asked again. He was starting to get annoyed and just wanted answers. "You and Kacchan were-" "Katsuki! Where is he?!" Shoto sat up fast in attempt to find him. He was met with resistance. His classmates were trying to lay him back down, but he pushed harder. He ripped the needles out of his skin and tore the pads to the heart monitor off of his chest. He let out a breath when he saw that Katsuki was only a few feet away and starting to wake up himself. Shoto rushed over to him, helping him sit up and crawling on the end of the bed to sit across from him. Katsuki was finally able to get his eyes fully open. The first thing he saw was Shoto. "What happened? Did we make it t-" "Yes, we survived the villain attack. We're currently in the hospital." Shoto said, preventing Katsuki from finishing his sentence and informing him of the situation at the same time.

"The hospital?" Katsuki repeated. Then he lowered his voice, "We're back?" Shoto gave him a quick nod. That's when all the noise started. Their classmates crowded the two with tears of joy and relief in their eyes. They trapped the two in a group hug. A few minutes later Iida burst through the door with Aizawa, a doctor, and a hoard of nurses. They tried to get Shoto back into his own bed, but he refused to move. When someone went to move him forcefully, Katsuki pulled Shoto to him, and set off small warning explosions. Everyone backed off. The people who knew them personally were very confused by their behavior. The nurses got the entourage of students out of the crowded room to have room to work. Aizawa was also confused by the behavior of his students. He pulled the doctors aside to let him know while the nurses did the preliminary check-up. When they were done, the doctor pulled up a chair to the side of the bed where the two boys were sitting. He had black curly hair with an undercut. The boys could see the mans tattoos poking out of his scrub sleeve.

"Alright boys, my name is Dr. Makino I'm going to start off with simple questions, is that okay?" Both boys nod, and subconsciously grab each others hand. Makino noticed and made note of it. "Well get on with it." He heard his blond patient bark at him. He was met with an almost raging pair of red eyes. "Of course, please state your name, age, and the last thing you remember." He was expecting the blond to speak, but instead his other, dual haired patient spoke. "My name is shoto Todoroki, I'm 17, and the last thing I remember is rushing to help defeat a group of villains." Then Katsuki spoke, "I'm Katsuki Bakugou, I'm also 17, and the last thing I remember is seeing Shoto fighting a villain." "Okay, and do you remember anything else about the fight?" Both of them shook their heads. There didn't seem to be any major memory loss, but they had forgotten almost everything about the fight that landed them in a coma. "So, um" Makino looked up when he heard Shoto start to speak. "What exactly happened? How long have we been in the hospital?" Makino took a minute before explaining. "You guys were found under a collapsed building on top of each other. You were very badly wounded and have been in a coma for almost 8 months now."

"8 MONTHS?!" Katsuki yelled. He turned to Shoto, "Eight months!" Shoto thought about how long they were in the other place with Gon and Killua. It was about 8 months. Time was the same. Dr. Makino observed the strange interaction and noted the bit of excitement as well as realization in their expression. He found their reactions strange. Normally people are grief stricken when they find out they've lost so much time. "Well, if I could continue my questions?" "Go ahead." Katsuki said and Shoto nodded. "How do you feel any pain?" Both boys went through the motions of moving their bodies, and patting themselves, but both shook their heads. "Well that's good! Your visible wounds did have miraculous healing times." "Hey, how long is this going to go? We want to go home, so just get to the serious questions I know your working up to. Don't waist my time." Both Aizawa and Makino were shocked by the animosity in the statement, as well as his insight of the situation. They watched as Shoto's grip shifted. He took Katsuki's hand in his other, and began to slightly use his quirk. They watched as Katsuki visibly calmed down. Aizawa had expected Katsuki to turn and act like he was about to snap Shoto's throat, but instead when Katsuki looked at him, he gave him a small nod of acknowledgment.

"You both had suffered serious injuries that have physically healed, but I believe some changes happened." "Like what?" Katsuki snapped. "Like your relationship." He saw the boys raise a brow at him, and took that as a sign to continue. "I was told that you had a stained relationship. That you, Bakugou, had a hesitancy to acknowledge Todoroki. Now, you were ready to hurt one of my nurses for trying to separate you. Not to mention how Todoroki fought against his strong hero classmates to make sure you were ok." Makino was expecting some kind of reaction from the news, but he certainly didn't expect what he got. "Of course he did!" Katsuki said, crossing his arms over his chest and sitting up straight. At first it was endearing, but Katsuki pulled a Katsuki, "I mean imagine how miserable his life would be like without me in it?! I'm awesome!" Aizawa was about to scold him, but they heard Shoto laughing. Aizawa hasn't ever heard Shoto laugh. Makino noticed Aizawa's reaction to the interaction and was confused, he'd ask later. "it's true though." Shoto started, "My life would be nothing with out Katsuki." Both adults looked on in surprise as how devoted Shoto became after the fight, not only that, but that the change was mutual. They had separate injuries, and recovery times. Even the fact that they woke up at the same time is a miracle. "But in the same regard, Katsuki would be nothing with out me."

And end scene!! I hope ya'll liked this part!! See Ya next chapter!