IN YOUR DREAMS!! Ch.16

"Follow me." was all Wing said before turning on his heel and walking away, with more then just his student trailing behind him. 

They followed wing to a little hotel room a block or two away from heavens arena. The only talking was small chit chat between Gon Killua and Zushi. When they walked in Wing walked up to a little board he had in the room and began writing on it. Katsuki and Shoto kept to the side and quiet, keeping an on everything. They just met this man and his student, and they WERE the oldest in their group of four so it was their job to keep Gon and Killua safe. After about 6 minutes Wing stepped away from the board he had been working on. "Alright listen up. There are a lot of different uses and types of nen" He went on to do his thing where he tells part of the truth but not all of. Of course Katsuki notices and is pissed. For the first time since they got there, he started to move. He walked silently up to Wing, but he didn't stop when Wing expected him to. He walked right up to Wing starred at him face to chin. Upset by this he launch a quick punch to the gut and when Wing bent over he grabbed his shoulder and pulled him down so he was looking down on him. He wasn't even releasing any nen or KI but Wing was still sweating from his glare. "Listen here. We have less then 4 hours for them to learn nen or we can't sign up because that PERVERTED LUNATIC!!  is guarding the entrance. Now, tell the whole truth or I will knock your light out, and take your precious little student with me to when I leave. Who knows? I might even offer him up to the pervert so my boys can can get in." Of course he would never actually, but Wing didn't need to know that. He had thought that his intimidation method would work but Wing was still silent, he hadn't uttered a word. 

Unbeknownst to Katsuki his method did work, it just worked a little to well. And Shoto being Shoto, he didn't like Katsuki being so close to this stranger who had just been trying to mislead them. He walked up to the two and grabbed Katsuki by the back of his collar and lifting him up and away from Wing's frozen form. Now holding him like a kitten. Katsuki somehow ignoring that fact just asked "What was that for? I was trying to actually get us somewhere. He was just waisting our time and you know it." Katsuki pouted and crossed his arms. Wing had snapped out of it when he was no longer face to face with kat, and was ... curious to the two's relationship. The three in the back all sweat dropped at the scene that had been unfolding in front of them. Shoto agreeing with Kat just looked at Wing with pleading eyes "Please help them with nen. It doesn't have to be anything fancy but they at least need to be able to defend themselves against malicious nen." Wing sighed "Fine, I will unlock their aura nodes and teach them ten." "Great!" Shoto took Kat and returned to the corner they were in, gesturing for the boys to step forward once again. 

Wing shook himself off and stood up. "Alright, normally there's a safer much more natural way to unlock your aura nodes, but seeing as we don't have the time I will do it forcefully. You have to understand though, it is certainly more risky." "It's ok Mr. Wing!! We can take it! Right Killua?!" "Whatever you say Gon." "Well then, shirts off and turn around" They looked skeptical for a second but soon complied. "Right. This might hurt a bit" As the the boys braced themselves Wing placed a hand on their backs and pushed his aura into them. After a couple, very painful, seconds the boy's aura nodes were successfully opened. "Now to activate ten you have to push your aura out, while thinking about killing the person your directing it towards" He demonstrates by launching a ten attack on Killua who, upon feeling Wing's ten, jumped into a corner and automatically put on guard. "Whoa!! That was so cool!!" "Yep, and now that you now how ten works, you also use your aura to create a small layer of it around your body to protect yourself from your opponents ten." Shoto still bitter about earlier spoke up "Well we better get going, thanks for all your help." Wing was taken aback by his tone, but didn't want any trouble "Uhh... no problem, goodnight then." "Will we be seeing you tomorrow for more training Mr. Wing?" "Sure, why not?" "Yay! Did ya hear that Killua" "I did! We can really learn nen now!" Gon was so excited and happy that he reached over, grabbed Killua's face and kissed him. Nothing to deep, just a hard, energetic peck before retreating and throwing his arms up to cheer. Wing and Zushi were in a state of silent surprise, and Katsuki was trying his best to contain his laugh. Shoto just picked up Gon, signaling for Katsuki to do the same with Killua. "Well we're off" Said Shoto "See you tomorrow Zushi!" Gon said waving over Shoto's shoulder. "Yeah see you tomorrow!" Wing and Katsuki just waved. 

When the group made it back to the hotel, the two were set down, and they made their way to the 200th floor. When they entered the hallway Hisoka was still there, and he had already activated his ten. Killua and Gond walked past him with a confident smile on their faces, as they had successfully passed him. Katsuki and Shoto followed close behind, but speeding up when Hisoka smiled at them, sharpening his eyes. They just wanted to get away from him. When Gon and Killua were just out of sight, and Kat and Shoto were almost out of reach Hisoka called out to them. "So..." He started standing up and walking to them as they turned around to face him. "Tell me, what is your nen?" Hisoka asked just above a whisper, dangerously close now. Katsuki only crossed his arms over his now confidently puffed out chest. "And why should we tell you?" Hisoka only smiled even creepier at Katsuki's response, then he reached around Katsuki pulling him in by the swell of his back. Shoto trying to jump into action but Hisoka was a step ahead in this situation, stopping his attempts to get Katsuki back by grabbing his chin and harshly pulling towards him and up. Hisoka's face now in between the two "Because I asked oh so politely~" He purred. Katsuki was not one for being thrown around "You didn't ask you demanded. There's a different dipshit." "Well this is me asking politely, but if you'd like I can be more... forceful" As he said the last bit, he started to move his hand down Katsuki's back, but Shoto noticed and even though his chin was help tight , his hands weren't. He grabbed Hisoka's hand, preventing it from going any further. "Careful" He said with a chillingly cold tone and a glare that both scared Hisoka shitless, and aroused him. Not like he would ever admit when he's scared though. He instead opted to play it cool. He released them both while shrugging and saying "Guess it can't be helped. ... For now." He spun on his heel and began walking to his room, waving to them "I'll see you soon~" "IN YOUR DREAMS!!" "C'mon Kat, lets go get registered before we run out of time" Shoto said, finally getting control of his thoughts again. "Yeah *Sigh* Lets go" 

Shoto and Katsuki were finally getting to lay down after the stressful day they had. Katsuki was already changed into comfier clothes and laid down. Shoto had just come out of the bathroom. He walked over to the empty part of the bed, but before fully laying down, he leaned over and Kissed Kat. Not to long but not to short, perfect and sweet. When he pulled back Katsuki had a blush all the way to his ears. "What was that for!?" Shoto chuckled at Kat's response before giving one himself "Because I wanted to" Katsuki suddenly flipped over and buried his face in Shoto's chest. "What's this for?" "Because I wanted to. Now Shut it and let me sleep."