KIDNAPPED Ch.33

"So, am I going to get to see your new trump cards?" Kurapika asked the boys. "Yup!!" Gon shouted excitedly at showing off. "But we we have to do it in secret" Killua said seriously. "How about the back alley outside the hotel?" "That works" With that the group made their way outside to watch Katsuki's magic happen.

When they got out back, and Killua was the first up. He poured a little nen into his rings and they shifted into his hands as twin pistols. Gripping them expertly and shooting one bullet at a can, and at the same, with the other gun, shooting a bullet at Kurapika. The one aimed at the can, hit and melted it. The one aimed at Kurapika, however, stopped right in front of his eyes, making him cross them to see the bullet. Instead of continuing its straight path, it released a small gust of wind, gently blowing his hair out of his face. "Where'd the guns come from?" Killua just showed off his rings again "I told you already, didn't I?" Kurapika just shook his head "It's very impressive, do you have guns as well Gon?" "Nope!" Gon said, stepping forward excitedly. He too poured a little nen into his bracelet. As he did that he brought his hands in front of his shoulder like something was resting on it, and without a moments notice, there was. On his shoulder sat a giant hammer (Kind of like Shea's from Afrifurerta). The handle itself was about three times longer then Gon, and the length of the head of the hammer was 2/3 the handles size, and the hight was about half the handles size. Kurapika's eyes widened at the sheer size of it. "How could something that big possibly come from a bracelet so small?!" Gon giggled at his friends reaction. "I don't know but you'll have to ask Katsuki, he's the one who made them after all" Kurapika turned his attention to Katsuki, silently asking for an answer. "Anybody can use the 6 areas of nen, but 5 are weaker then your main nen type, and three are weaker but a sever amount. These use the ideas of nen manipulators, but make it so that you don't have to specialize in manipulation to do it. The material is already there, so you just have to have nen, and be a little creative." Katsuki said, indulging him. "That's an incredible thought process, where did it start?" "The science behind my nen" "Science?" "Yes" "Isn't your nen, just nen?" "It is, but if it were to occur naturally there would be a chemical reaction behind it, and I use that knowledge to make my nen stronger." "I see but what about the jewelry? How does that tie in?" "I just wanted to find a way to make my nen as strong at possible, and I found that the gauntlets I made work really well. The only downside is that they're big and I can't carry them around all the time. That's when I started to dabble in engineering an easier way to carry them around." At that he showed Kurapika his own jewelry. "I see. I didn't think you had thoughts like that." "You thought I was stupid?" "I thought were driven by emotion more then logic." "Same thing" "Then yes I thought you were stupid." Katsuki just rolled his eyes, and started to go back inside the hotel, grabbing Shoto's hand and dragging him along.

Once back inside, Katsuki sat him and Shoto down in one of the hotel cafe booths, and grabbed a couple menus to look over. Gon and Killua eventually joined them, but they said Kurapika had to get back to work. They also said that he was interrogating a troupe member. This peaked Katsuki's interest, and Shoto knew it did, but kept a calm facade while praying that something would finally happen. His prayers were answered. Right after they payed the bill, and started making their way out of the building, they felt the building shake. The was a loud crashing in the next room over and Katsuki rushed to peak through the door. There he saw Kurapika facing a very large man with long, unkept hair. He also heard them exchange a few words. They were about to go and fight. He wasn't worried because he knew Kurapika would win, but another feeling swept over him instead. When Shoto turned his attention for the destruction to Katsuki, he saw him trembling with excitement. After looking at Katsuki for a few seconds, Shoto hugged Katsuki and said "What are you planning?" Katsuki's excitement was contagious, and Shoto couldn't wait to see what he'd do. "Just stick with Gon and KIllua. They're sure to be involved in something. We'll just have to accompany them."

Sure enough, the next day when the uvogin still didn't show, the troupe had decided to try and lure the person who killed them out. Unfortunately they got Gon and Killua with this trap when they decided to follow Machi and Nobunaga. Thankfully though, Katsuki and Shoto were following Gon and Killua, and were now following the group of 4 back to their hideout. They decided to wait outside and watch for a little bit since the boys weren't in any immediate danger. Boy were they glad they glad they did!