I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!! Ch.19

They made it back to the room, and all enjoyed a nice dinner with each other. Even though it wasn't understood by everyone why Katsuki would make cold soba of all things, but they really didn't care. The food, conversation, and each others company is all they could've asked for.

After finishing dinner Gon, Killua, and Zushi had passed out in food coma. They were a tangle of limbs on the couch. Wing was still at the table with Katsuki an Shoto when he decided to speak up. "That was quite a brutal fight." She stated, pushing up his glasses, his voice cold. Shoto wasn't impressed "I guess" he shrugged. "How?" This peaked katsuki's interest as Shoto continued "What do you mean, how?" Wing just rolled his eyes before continuing "You beat an expert nen user with what seemed like brute force, and you don't look like an enhancer. Despite what the fight appeared to be, I know I saw traces of nen being used by you. The really strange thing is that despite you not using zetsu, your nen signature was still extremely low." "Maybe I just wasn't using much nen" "Doesn't matter how much nen you use, your signature stays the same. The only two exceptions being zetsu and ren" He was hoping for some sort of response from the boy but only got a shrug. Seeing that Shoto wan't going to continue the conversation, Katsuki spoke up "And what exactly was your goal in bringing that up?" "You brought Gon and Killua to me to teach them nen, but you already know nen, why?" Katsuki scoffs "Just because we know nen, doesn't mean we can teach it. I don't have enough patients to teach the little shits, and Shoto takes things far to seriously on top of him being a man of very few words." Wing thought for a second. "I could sense your nen, but I could't see your hatsu. What is it?" "well it's --" "None of your damn business" Katsuki interrupted Shoto before he could say anything that could bite them in the ass later. "uhhhh right. It's none of your damn business" Wing and Katsuki both just let their faces fall into their hands for a moment. After realizing that he wasn't going to get anywhere with the two, he decided to call it a night. "Well, (he said standing up) thank you for the meal and hospitality" He said moving to pick his student up. "I better get him back, we have a lot to do tomorrow." He started walking out, but paused at the door. Momentarily glancing back, "Bring the boys to my apartment by noon, they too, have a lot of work to do." He turned back and exited the room, disappearing into the hallway.

Once those two were gone, they fixed the boys positions from an odd gangle of legs, to facing the same way, slightly moving to be closer to one another. Now getting a moment to themselves they get ready for bed, laying down, and finally getting a moment alone. Katsuki choosing to speak first. "Y'know, I really didn't think you had that in you." "What?" "The ruthlessness I saw in the battle, I've never seen that side of you." "What ruthlessness? I just thought you'd like it if I fought him like that?" An innocent sounding question, one that made Katsuki chuckle like a made man. Shoto just stared. He didn't quite know what had caused this but man was he glad. He just couldn't help himself now. He leaned over, cutting Katsuki's fit short by kissing him. Shoto felt Katsuki grin, knowing he thought this was going to be another one of his quick, but it wasn't. After the peck turned a little deeper and longer then expected Katsuki's expression became one of confusion, looking into Shoto's eyes for answers only to feel him smirk this time. His eyes widened in realization. Shoto decided that it was time to strike, he began to deepen the kiss even more, moving agonizingly slow into a french kiss. Of course Shoto only did it do mess with Katsuki, and while he wanted to continue kissing him, he wanted to mess with him even more. Just as the french kiss started, Shoto pulled away and laid down acting oblivious. Katsuki of course was red and pissed. "THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" Shoto slightly turned towards him "Couldn't help myself" he shrugged bringing the blanket over him and closing his eyes only to have a pillow slammed in his face. "I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU!!" Shoto didn't respond, but a smile did work it's way onto his face. Lifting the pillow off of Shoto's face so he could slam it down one again, Katsuki saw his smile, and realized what Shoto was doing. He decided he'd let it go tonight, but would most definitely get him back later. Boy was Shoto in for it. After having already started his revenge plan Katsuki laid down to finally get some rest. He had to if his fight was tomorrow.

"Good luck" Shoto said sounding a bit exasperated. "I don't NEED luck" "Good thing I wasn't talking about you. We both know your opponent is going to need it." Katsuki only smirked as he walked out to the arena, and Shoto to the stands. "FOR YOUR NEXT FIGHT FOLKS WE HAVE KATSUI BAKUGOU, A FIRST TIME OPPONENT ON THE 200TH FLOOR NO WINS AND NO LOSSES. HIS OPPONENT ... NONE OTHER THAN GIDO WITH ONE LOSS AND EIGHT WINS!! ONLT TWO AWAY FROM CHALLENGING A FLOOR MASTER! AFTER TODAY WILL IT BE ONE?! PLACE YOUR BETS AND FIND OUT!" The crowd was hyped, especially after seeing how the last newbie fight with Gido went. "FIGHTERS READY!?! ... FIGHT!!"