TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! Ch.11

"Great now that that's settled the first fight will be Gon vs. Honzo!" 

"Good luck Gon." "Thanks Killua!" 

"I have to fight this kid?!" Hanzo raised his voice in anger. Upon hearing this Katsuki spoke up "At least you get him!! I'm stuck fighting some extra!!" "Oh but out!" He talked back to Katsuki. He also immediately realized the mistake he made as he instinctively coward away from the harsh glare being thrown at him. The only thing keeping him from death being Shoto. "W-whatever lets just get on with the fight" He stuttered, still recovering. 

Both boys stepped into the ring, and took their stances. As soon as the match started Hanzo landed the first hit. He began telling Gon to give up and surrender because he couldn't win against him. But anyone who didn't already know, found out just how stubborn Gon could be. Even after being badly beaten by Hanzo he still refused to give up. He had only managed to get Hanzo one good time while he was distracted from showing off. In the end he passed out from the pain of everything on top of the broken arm Honzo just gave him. Even though Gon passed out, Hanzo ended up surrendering. Gon had won him over, both with his strength and his heart. No matter how badly he was hurt, Gon never once looked at him with hatred in his eyes. Gon was taken to the infirmary, and the next match was put into motion. 

Killua's fight was next and was up against Gittarackur. They both stepped into the center of the room and the ref. signaled them to start. As soon as they could, Gittarackur started pulling the pins out of his face. His face slowly morphed into the face of the person he feared most in the world. His brother. Katsuki and Shoto could easily see the terror in Killua's eyes. They wanted to stop it, but the rules prevented them from stepping in. So instead Katsuki turned to Netero and whispered "You really are one statistic bastard aren't you?" With all the venom in the world lacing his voice. Despite having the ever loving shit scarred out of him Netero just put on a smile and shrugged. Katsuki glared one more time while flipping him off, before turning his attention back to the fight. Gittarackur a.k.a Illumi, was now standing directly in font of Killua with his hand out over his head. Killua was frozen in place and wide eyed. His friends, Katsuki and Shoto wanted to intervene but again, Netero's sick game rules got in the way. However, after a while Katsuki was able to see what Illumi was doing. And all the pieces came together for him when Illumi surrendered. Of course everyone was confused as to why, seeing as he had the advantage. As soon as the two were back along the wall with everyone else Killua was back to normal, but frustrated at the situation. He just opted to distract himself by talking to Gon. 

The next fight was Shoto's. "If you don't win I swear I'll kill you myself Icyhot." "Yeah yeah. We both know I'm going to win so there's no need for your vulgar threats." "Prove it." With that Shoto began to fight his opponent. As soon as they could start Shoto rushed to close the distance. Normally it would be seen as reckless but his opponent was a specialist in long range weapons so closing in would be the smarter option. Once he did close the gap delivered hard blows, and tired out his opponent. He delivered a series of punches to his gut that was his opponents last straw. He won and returned to Katsuki's side, only to be greated by a smack to the head "TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!!" "I thought you weren't looking forward to your fight. Why does it mater how long mine took?" "Tch! It just does! OK!?" "Yeah okay, whatever you say Kat." Shoto said, sounding exasperated while giving Katsuki a pat on the head. "Your fights next, you ready?" Katsuki just glared at him "Did you really have to ask that?" Shoto just shrugged. Katsuki walked out to face his opponent and took a low position. "Fighters ready! Start!!" Katsuki used the low position to immediately lung forward landing on his hands right in front of his opponent, and using the momentum to kick his them down before pushing off his hands to pin them down. He had them pinned like he did deku. He slowly began to heat up the hand on his face. That paired with the detached smile on his face scarred his opponent shitless, and in less then 5 minutes surrendered. "UGH! That was so boring!!"  Everyone looked at him like he was crazy! His opening move looked ridiculously cool, and full of explosive power. They were confused on why his opponent seemed to give up the fight so quickly.  

Katsuki wasn't standing around for long because he saw Killua's behavior change out of the corner of his eye. Killua suddenly zoned out and started walking toward Bodoro, who was in the middle of his fight. The people on the side watched the change in behavior as well, and were surprised to see Katsuki come over and scoop the child up before returning to Shoto. Katsuki put Killua's legs around his waist, and arms over his shoulders. "Icyhot" "What do you need?" "Just hold his hands for me will you?" "Yeah sure ... why?" "I don't feel like being stabbed in the back."

That statement made everyone alarmed. It especially alarmed Illumi because Katsuki saw through his plan to get his brother home. Of course it just got Netero and Hisoka excited, though in very different ways. And Kurapika and Leorio were concerned for their friend but one glare from Katsuki kept them in their place. When Killua finally came out it and found himself in Katsuki's arms he was obviously confused as to how he got there. When he tried to get his feet back on the floor, katsuki just whispered in his ear "Stay still, sleep." "Why?" "We both know you need it. just relax kid." "But I don't want t-" "Listen kid I wasn't asking, sleep." "...okay." Killua let himself relax in Katsuki's arms, while also letting his own arms slip out of Shoto's grasp and relax at katsuki's side, and snuggling into his chest. While Kat was holding Killua, Shoto came around and began petting Killua's head. The others all looking on and thinking about how much of a rollercoaster those two were.   

Netero satisfied by the tournament results stepped forward. "Now before you get you all get your hunters license we have to hold a meeting. Normally it'd happen the same day, but one of your fellow hunters is recovering so it'll be postponed. You can stay here in our rooms until he wakes up. It should be within the week. Congrats!!" With that he turned and left.