PUT ME DOWN!! Ch. 4

Shoto and Katsuki started following the examiner, whose name they found out was Satoz, making sure to keep him in their sights. As time went on more and more screams could be heard. The two even watched a group of people get swallowed by one of the huge monstrosities that lived in the wet lands. They also found that like with the first half satoz kept speeding up as time went on, only this time the acceleration was faster and harder for the others to keep up with.

   At one point they felt hisoka's presence fade away, a brief sense of relief washing over them before they remember the situation they're in.

    As shoto and katsuki were following satoz they barely escaped a really well hidden trap, but while helping the both of them to dodge Katsuki landed on his foot wrong. Of course to him it was only a very minor inconvenience he could ignore, but to Shoto it was an opportunity. He took the chance and lifted Katsuki up and slung him over his shoulder. "THE HELL ICTHOT!! PUT ME DOWN!!", "I can not do that" shoto said matter of factly. "AND WHY THE HELL NOT!?!",  "Because you need to be in tip top shape, you can't do that if your ankle gets worse, and it's just running right now, so quit whining and let me carry you" "FINE! Whatever" Katsuki said with a huff of defeat. He didn't like to lose an argument, but he also could't deny that what Shoto said was true. All of a sudden he felt the hand that was holding onto the underside of his knee slide up his thigh and rest right under his butt. "YOU ICYHOT BASTARD YOU BETTER MOVE YOUR HAND BEFORE I BLAST YOU ALL THE WAY TO HELL!!" Shoto just smirked at his reaction and took it a step further by lightly smacking him "Be quiet, your yelling will attract unwanted attention", "DAMNIT YOU PERVERT!! PUT ME DOWN!!" Katsuki tried to get out of the hold but he didn't have any leverage on his side. After struggling for over half an hour he finally settled down letting it be and just deciding to get comfortable. After another hour of running dodging and following they finally came to a clearing where Satoz came to a stop. To their unpleasant surprise Hisoka was already there and spotted the boys almost immediately.

     Hisoka watched as the boys followed in tow after their examiner, and was honestly surprised they had managed to keep up with him under the conditions of the wet lands. Though he couldn't say he didn't mind the view. 

     "Icyhot put me down I can feel someone starring!" Katsuki whisper shouted "Hai hai" Shoto said with a sigh. He walked over to a tree, fully aware of Hisoka's lingering eyes, and set Katsuki down so he could sit against it. Before Katsuki could stand up or object Shoto sat down in his lap and buried his face into Katsuki's chest. Out of everyone in their class, including girls, Katsuki was either tied with mina for second or was third as far as chest size went, and Shoto has been wanting to see what his chest felt like for a while. Not only that but he was also short, lean, not to mention his butt and thighs that he got away with touching earlier. Katsuki interrupted his thinking, "The hell are you doing? Get off me!", "No", "What!?", "I said no, I carried you all the way here don't you think you owe me?", "You forced me to let you carry me you dumbass!", "Really? That's not how I remember it?" Of course he knew, but again this was a perfect opportunity to mess with katsuki! "UUGHH!!! I can't STAND you sometimes" Kat said flailing his arms a bit "This is really comfy and I'm really tired so could you just be quiet, keep watch, and let me rest?" Shoto deadpanned "TCH FINE! whatever". With that Katsuki put on a glare that practically dared anyone to bother him. 

     After another hour or so there was a decent amount of people gathered in the clearing, all steering clear of Katsuki and his glare. Killua, Gon, Kurapika, and leorio were all coming into sight. Leorio was being dragged unconscious behind Kurapika, and Killua and Gon who were laughing and rough housing. When they got to the clearing and took a moment to take in their surroundings they saw Hisoka already there. Gon shivered a bit because of what happened in the wet lands earlier, but also still mad about what he did to Leorio. Next they noticed people crowding away from a certain area. Curious they went to check it out after leaning Leorio against a tree. When they moved past the groups of people they saw katsuki and Shoto. They saw two things they didn't expect. One that the blond with a loud mouth wasn't just all bark, His glare was definitely menacing, even Killua felt it. Two that he was actually showing a form of affection. Even if they hadn't talked to the two directly, they could just tell he wasn't an openly affectionate person. As curious as they were nothing was really going on so while they didn't move away they went off onto their own little worlds while they waited. 

     Not even a half hour later two examinees started arguing when a sharp metal weapon was sent flying towards Katsuki and Shoto. All of a sudden the air went cold, and shivers were sent down everyones spines, Hisoka being the pervert he is was overjoyed with the feeling. They turned to the source, and saw Katsuki holding the weapon in his hand centimeters away from his face glaring at who it came from unmoving. The next movement came from Shoto who lifted his head, looked at Katsuki's situation, looked around at the group then followed Katsuki's gaze to who caused the situation. In an instant his board unthreatening face went stone cold rigid, and everyone, quite literally, felt their blood run cold. After a few seconds, that felt like years to everyone else, Sho and Kat blinked at the same time and began acting as if nothing happened. Shoto putting his head back where it belonged. Only to be disturbed again less then a minute later when two new figures came onto the scene. 

     "Listen up! I'm Menchi and this is Buhara. We will be your examiners for the next phase!"

A/N: Just as a heads up Shoto and Katsuki's quirks will be turned into nen, be pretty op, and have a lot more flexibility. The blood running cold part was an extended nen version of his ice quirk.