Neko! Ch. 51

They heard Katsuki let out a light chuckle, this time almost fainting from the full sight of his half but genuine smile. He reached up and spread his hand out. The class wondered what he was doing but soon found out as they watched Killua relax a little and rub his head on Katsuki's hand. He laughed a little harder this time, "wow, it's barely been any time at all, but you already are acting on a cats impulses and behaviors. You're even purring!!" At this Killua pulled away and clasped a hand over his mouth, a deep blush spreading from his neck to his ears visible on his pale skin.

"Shut up!!" Killua all but screeched in Katsuki's ear, causing him to flinch a bit. In retaliation Katsuki reach over his shoulder and grabbed hold of Killua before pulling him into his arm. He'd made Killua sit on one of his arms like a bench, forcing him to lean into Katsuki's chest for both balance and comfort, while the other relentlessly played with his hair and ears. "What'd you say brat!?" "Nothing! I didn't say anything! ... And stop calling me brat!!" While Killua had tried to yell all of this, it only came out soft and broken due to the purring, which only made him even more red.

Shoto and Gon had crowded around the two and joined Katsuki in petting Killua, who's blush had finally calmed down a bit. That's when Gon noticed Killua's tail. Looking at it first with innocence, then with mischief. Killua heard him mumble "I wonder ..." under his breath. He was about to ask Gon what he was thinking about, genuinely curious, but jolted as Gon went to play with his tail. Katsuki felt him completely tense up and almost fall out of his arms, but he also saw the face he was making paired with the bright fuchsia that  painted his face, ears, and neck. Killua had only tensed for a moment and right after he turned his upper body towards Gon, since Katsuki still had a tight hold on him, and swatted at his hand while hissing. "Gon you idiot!!"

Gon had only laughed and held his arms out. Killua had thought he wanted a hug, but Katsuki obviously didn't think so. Killua felt Katsuki shift to grab under his arms as he was being passed into Gon's. "No!! Don't I get a say!?" Killua said kicking his feet in attempt to keep Gon away, he was way to embarrassed right now! "NOPE!!" Katsuki and Gon said in unison. Gon reached out and grabbed both of Killua legs, stepping into the middle of them, holding them in place around his waist. Next Katsuki moved Killua to hold to Gon's shoulders. "Good boy, now stay." He cooed. Before Katsuki let go, Gon had shifted his arms to hold tightly around his back and under him. Only when Hon had a firm grip did Katsuki let go. "You guys are in major Kahoots and it's not fair!!" Killua said still hopelessly trying to free himself.

After about 5 minutes of struggling, he finally gave up, dug his face into the crook of Gon's neck, hoping to hide at least some of his embarrassment. That is until he heard Katsuki yelling at Shoto. "Put me down you bastard! And watch where you're touching!!" Now Katsuki was red in the face and hitting Shoto on the head from on top of his shoulders in retaliation. "Now you guys are even." Shoto said almost smugly. "Uhgg!! That's not how this works!!" "Sure it is. I just have one question, how's the view from up there?" "Why you-!" Then Katsuki went quiet for a moment, "I'm going to kill you." "I know, I was hoping you would." Shoto said as he slightly pushed Katsuki's legs together and rubbing his cheek on the soft skin of his upper thigh. Katsuki let out another annoyed yell, throwing himself backward. He planted his hands on the ground, tightened the grip his legs had on Shoto, and yanked him down to the floor face first, and sitting on his back victoriously. "Ha! You dead yet icy hot?" At first when he didn't get any response he leaned closer to him. That's when he got his response. Shoto reached up and pulled Katsuki to the floor on his back before rolling on top of him. He folded his hands on Katsuki's chest and rested his chin on his hands. "Gotcha."

Katsuki grumbled in embarrassed defeat. He hit his head one time on the floor in mock frustration before pushing Shoto off him and jumping up to his feet. "Well I guess we should deal with them" "who?" Gon and Killua asked at the same time, Killua finally standing on his own two feet. "Our classmates" Shoto answered, pointing behind him at the gathering group of students several feet away.

Aizawa stepped through the crowns of students "you have a lot of explaining to do." "Yeah, yeah we know." Katsuki responded rolling his eyes, then, sarcastically under his breath "the question is how"