YOU BRATS! Ch.43

When Katsuki was finally set down by Shoto, he was laid back against the pillows. Shoto lowered himself onto Katsuki's chest. He put his hands on the sides of Katsuki's chest and pushed his hands together rubbing his head on his chest. It was like using a pillow to cover your ears. After he got comfortable Shoto looked slightly up at Katsuki who was lightly combing through his hair with his fingers, "Our relationship, what are we?" Shoto asked bluntly. "What?" "Well we haven't made anything official, and neither of us officially confessed either. I was just wondering what our relationship was." "What do you want us to be?" Katsuki asked, but was left without a response. "Shoto?" "I know what I want us to be, but-" "'but' what?" "I don't think it's possible right now" "Try me." "Okay. I want us to be more then friends. More then Lovers. More then Boyfriends." "what-" "I want to marry you." It was quiet for a moment, but Katsuki's grip soon tightened as he responded. "I might be able to make that happen." The smirk was evident in his voice, but Shoto couldn't imagine him responding any other way.

The next day the group enjoyed a normal breakfast before heading out on their own buisness. Kurapika went to the bodyguard job he'd taken on. Leorio decided to go study medicine at a public library. Gon and Killua went to work on their nen in order to be able to enter greed island. Katsuki and Shoto were in their living room, not to sure what they wanted to do. Katsuki's inventing had kept them busy, running around town for parts. Now that he didn't have something, they were board. That's when Katsuki spoke up," What if we went to greed island too?" "You want to?" "I mean what else are we going to do? I don't want to just sit around here." "Good point, then should we go talk to Killua and Gon?" "Yeah, but after lunch, I want to make something spectacular! We can bring the boys some if we have leftovers." "Sounds good to me, while you do that, I'll attentively watch you cook." Shoto said with a matter of fact head nod to which Katsuki rolled his eyes "guess I'll have to really put on a show then." He said in a joking manner.

In the end Katsuki was only teasing Shoto, and as bummed out as he was, he still enjoyed the show. Katsuki was Katsuki so anything he did was an enticing show to Shoto. Even back at UA, even if it wasn't in a romantic way yet, Shoto often found himself, and others, naturally look to Katsuki and watching him. How could you not? He put so much effort into everything he did. His studies, his homework, and especially his hero work.

They did end up saving some of the food, and walked it over to Killua and Gon. They got their and found that the two were in different rooms. "Split up. I'll go to Killua, and you get Gon. Meet in Killua's room." "Why meet there? Why not in Gon's room or in the middle?" "Because I said so, and because I have the food." Katsuki said holding up the food basket and giving it a light but taunting shake. "Now go on. Get." Katsuki gave Shoto a light shove. Shoto just started walking towards Gon's room with his hands thrown up in surrender.

Shoto walked up to the door to Gon's room, and knocked on the door. "It's open!" He heard from the inside, so he let himself in. When he walked into the room where Gon was, he saw Gon straining, a large amount of nen gathered around his fist. He watched as the younger boy punched the wall beside him. Pieces of the wall went flying, and the wall itself cracked and splintered away from the initial strike point. At Gon's accomplishment Shoto gave a little clap and Gon turned around to face him, sweat running down his face. "Did you see that! I did it!" "You did, but you also left the door unlocked. Look at the state you're in." Gon looked down at himself, then back up at Shoto "What's wrong?" "You're out of breath and tired, you could be in serious trouble if the wrong person walked through the door you left unlocked." Gon just looked defeated. "On the bright side, you completed your goal and Katsuki brought you and Killua food." Gon's mood immediately brightened. "Why didn't you start with that! Lets go!!" Gon ran out the door and bolted for Killua's room, Shoto was trailing after him, but still taking his time.

Katsuki walked up to Killua's door and walked right on in. When he found Killua, he saw him with a layer of nen around himself, and a taser making it's way to his arm. At first he was worried, but seeing the determined look on Killua's face he figured out what was happening and let it happen. After Killua discharged most of the tasers of the energy, he dropped it, and began to push the energy into his nen and turn it into electricity. Killua's hair stood on end from both the energy and excitement. That's when Katsuki walked around him and into his view. He was holding up the basket filled with food. "Now that you've gotten that, how about a treat?" Katsuki smirked, and Killua deactivated his nen. Katsuki took a pillow off the bed that was in the room, set it down, and sat down. He set the basket off to the side in order to get situated, only to be surprised by a sudden weight on his lap. "And what do you think you're doing?" He asked Killua who was now sitting in his lap. "There are only two pillows." "And?" "Shoto and Gon will be joining us won't they?" Katsuki just sighed, he knew where Killua was going with this "Yeah alright whatever." Katsuki just grabbed the basket and set out the two meals.

Killua grabbed the sandwich made for him and, just as he was about to take a bite, Gon came bounding through the door, Shoto following close behind. Shoto sat down on the pillow across from Katsuki and Gon sat in his lap. The two boys started to chow down, but were so excited to share their accomplishments that they started talking with their mouths full and at a very loud volume. Obviously Katsuki would not stand for it. "YOU BRATS!!" The boys stopped talking, stopped chewing, and stopped breathing. "I put a lot of time into that food. Talking with your mouths full won't let you taste it. You talk. You eat. But only one at a time. Have I made myself clear?" They both hurriedly nodded their heads, and finished the bite in their mouths in silence. Katsuki took this moment to bring up what they really came here to talk about. "So. Me and Icyhot were thinking of coming with you to greed island."