Shenanigans 🔷️🔶️

Yin 🔷️ and Jin 🔶️ and the demon accountant. (Who will be called: Yang)

Voice: Puppet... I must ask why?

Well dear voice that's in my head... the context on this one... (and this is after a few hours of thinking might I add) but I what came to my mind was.. you know when the Reader in the last chapter found them outside the place the Reader was when signing the books on how they conquered a lot of land but lost it to Wukong?

Voice: yes..?

Well Reader drops the brothers off and Yang is both shocked at the fact Y/n The Emerald Demon has appeared with the two demon brothers and when they get inside scolds them for being morons in th Gread Emerald Demons presence.

Voice: thats the best you can think of from the dear requesters request?

Ye- wait... YIU KNOW WHEN THEY'RE REQUESTED OR WHEN I'M JUST BEING A SIMP!?

Voice: of course I am part of your conscience afterall...

*enter the "she was too stunned to speak audio"*

Voice: anyway...

Voice: Requested?
You should know.. but yes. By: JinsLoyalFollower
Voice: Ok then... we'll lovely for you to request again! Now enjoy.
Yeah Enjoy JinsLoyalFollower! Now on to you Voi- *Beeeeep*

(This is short... sorry)

×××

"So you two live... here?" Y/n said "Yeah Mate we live here" Jin said you sigh "ok then..." Y/n lands knock on the door.

-

I heard a knock on the door and go get it "look if you're here because those nimrods-" I stop what I was going to say as the two idiotic brothers where at the door with The Emerald Demon "umm hi... I'm guessin' your Yang Yin and Jin's demon accountant" they say "u-umm yes I am! What 'ave they done?" I say knowing if they done something they're dead "well I was signing autographs to my fans about my book and these two promised to meet me there and I found them outside because they were kicked out by security for causin' quite the ruckus." They say to Yang as if they brushed off the whole situation "Oh-Oh right umm well thank you for bring them home." I say while bowing slightly out of respect "it's no issue" they say while giving a slight push to Yin and Jin and they go inside. The Emerald Demon begins to walk away but stops and turns around slightly "Oh by the way... I will be coming here more often I.. find those two interesting. So feel free to call me by my real name Y/n.. ok?" They don't give me time to respond before teleporting away leaving emerald green sparkles behind.

I close the door and turn to the two with angry-ish look I was moe disappointed than angry though "uhhh we dead?" Jin asks and his brother nods "ya better hope ya both are dead! cause never in ma life did I think I would be meetin' The Emerald Demon! I swear if you two 'ave ta be brought back by a member of authority one more time- " I was interrupted by Yin saying "come on Yang when have we ever been brought back home by a member of authority?" I look at him with an 'are you serious' look "ya wanna go through the list? Then we'll go through the list. Time you smashed a window in the mall because the two of you into another argument, the time you crushed several market stands because you angered a bunch o' kids parents, Speedy Panda, the fact I had to get you two outta trouble after the calabash was destroyed, and so many other times!"

Yang sighs "I swear i act like the responsible older sister of you two." "But you have to admit they were pretty funny" Jin says with his brother chiming in "yeah!"
Yang grins a little while lightly chuckling "heyyyy I think I see a grin.." Yin says "yeah I do to" Jin agrees. Yang blushes a little out of embarrassment "I am not you nimrods!" "Yes you are" "NO" "YES" "I'M NOT"

This goes on throughout the night before they burst into laughter over it and go to bed.
A knock at the door comes the next day and it's Y/n over to hang out with the two.

×××

Well I like this. I'd say it came out good. You asked for platonic Accountant Demon with Yin and Jin and I have delivered because when I got the idea my motivation skyrocketed.

As for my other request I don't know when yours will be out. Like I said my motivation differs but I will get it done.

This is your lovely author (ŃØ ŢHƏŔƏ ŃØŢ!!!) Charlie and I'll see you later
Byeee~!