Syntax 🕷👓 x Scopian Gaurd! Reader

(I don't think you want to know how long I spent looking for that singular image of him)

Context is that for some reason the Scorpion Queen and the Spider Queen become allies. She comes to help the Spider Queen take over the city after losing during the years festival. and brings Reader along for some extra protection (I mean queen's gotta her protection am I right?).
So Reader meets the Spider Queen and her lackeys and one of them in particular catches Readers eye. He finds Reader annoying at first but grew to like you because despite the fact Reader is serious about his job he is also VERY cocky and tease him a lot before Reader eventually develops feelings for the computer nerd Spider.

Voice: Requested?
Oh you're talking to me now..
Voice: I don't angry for long..
Cool anyway it was requested by our favorite requestor: JinsLoyalFollower
Voice: Readers pronouns..?
He/him.
Voice: my, my they certainly are a simp.. well dear Requester... enjoy...

×××

You and your Queen are walking into the main body of the Spider nest where the Spider Queen and her lackeys stood. "Ah If it isn't the Scorpion Queen! Glad you could make it to my fine layer." The Spider Queen said. 'I beg to differ' you thought to yourself "thank you for the... warm welcome Spider Queen. Please allow me to introduce you to one of my guards to you Y/n he can ensure your layer will be safe from the pests" Scorpion says in a confident voice "Oh really now?" Spider Queen looks at you with a skeptical look in her eyes. Your Queen was about to speak up but you stopped her by saying "indeed Spider Queen. My skill in weaponry is vast and the poison that extracts from my stinger with lead to any enemy of yours to be immobilised shortly after one sting" You say while bowing slightly out of respect

"It's 'my queen' to you..." I look at the spider who said that the spider in question he has four eyes, literally. Two side by side on each side of his face and dresses quite fashionable to say the least. "Coming from someone that sounds like they let a dieing rat go to town on them... but i will not call Spider Queen 'my queen'. My Queen is Scorpion Queen.'" The other spiders (apart from Spider Queen) tried there best to not laugh at your comeback while the spider that said it just look mad.

"Anyway.. that's Huntsman.." Spider Queen said pointing at the guy that you just insuled she then points to the Biggest one "that's Stong Spider." She then pointed to one that had what looked like spider robotic enhancements "and... thats Syntax. Speaking of Syntax lead our guests to their rooms." Spider Queen said looking at Syntax. "Yes My Queen. Follow me." He said and you and Scorpion Queen followed it was somewhat of an awkward silence until you spoke up when your queen was given her room "So... Doc Oct how'd ya get those things...?" You say getting close to him. It seemed to irritate him. "I have a name Y/n... and it's Syntax. Aren't guards supposed to BE with there masters anyway. If thats the case then your not a very good one." He said mocking your lack of professionalblity. You simply chuckle a little at this "look Syntax my queen can defend herself unlike yours but I will be staying weather you like it or not after your humiliating defeat at new years." Syntax gets annoyed while you just giggle at his reactions. Once you get to the room Spider Queen is letting you stay in Syntax begins to walk away.
"Awww not gonna say good night to lil ol' me.?" You say getting him more annoyed Syntax just slams the door in frustration the door and you grin "ohhh ho ho ho~ you're gonna love having me around~" you say in mischievous way while grinning.

Back with Syntax he's grumbling about how annoying you are until he runs into Huntsman still mad about the whole insult thing and just looks at him. "He insulted you to?" Huntsman asked his rival. Syntax just gave a 'tsk' and said "more like he was being an annoying brat."

-

It's been a few months of you just being annoying Syntax around like no end but over time you started to see the charm he has from his good looks to his voice. And how do you inact with your new found crush for Syntax annoy and tease him more.

Syntax one the other hands also fell for you despite your annoying demonor. He tends to get more confident around you and at the least tolerates your playful teasing. Within those few months you became a thing without the other knowing.
"So... someone gonna tell me how Syntax went from annoyed to Y/n's presence to enjoying it in a matter of months." Spider Queen said to Huntsman who's just been watching a Y/n and a Syntax who's being more confident than his usual confident self flirting with him.
"Apparently my queen those two are now an item." Huntsman responded to the spider queen as she stayed and watched

"Umm Syntax they're watching..." you say to him a bit embarrassed "aww you're cute when your embarrassed... socwhat of they know dear. They were gonna find out eventually." Syntax responded with his usual confident grin.
You just sigh and say "yeah I guess you're right... Doc Oct." The smirk at the old nickname you gave him "HEY YOU AGREED TO STOP CALLING ME THAT!" He yells clearly annoyed while you just laugh at his reaction. Syntax pouts in a bit of a huff with his back now facing you you "awww you love me really.." you tease a little "nghhh you're right but I'm still mad..." you chuckle a little happy you agreed to come here.

×××

..........
Voice: Come on Puppet...you have to admit you had to take several breaks to silently simp ov- SHUT! But it's true though.
....... you're right and I hate it.

Anyway. Hope you enjoyed and again sorry it took so long..