Tang 📙 x Reader

Context: You have powers that's your a bit self conscious to use but that doesnt matter as.... you have a Tang! Yiy and tang and been dating for a while, you do cute couple stuff together and Tang encourages you to use your powers more often

◇◇◇

Blake: Requested..?
Yes my dear friend
By: PapaSmurfsAssHair
Blake: Pronouns?
They/Them
Blake: Well my dear Requester... enjoy...

(Sorry for it being quite short)

×××

"My darling can I pleeeease take the blindfold off now..?" Tang asked with curiosity lingering. You said you had something special planned out for him and he had to be blindfolded for it to be a proper surprise.

You giggled as you lead him to the park

They had prepared a late night picnic,
Y/n had always known he was into the cheque lovey dovey couple stuff so they knew Tang would enjoy this sweet treat very much plus he's been encouraging them to use their ability to make crystals at will and decided to decorate the top of it with them granted it did go out of Y/n's comfort zone but it was to make Tang happy, so they could live with it.

"Alright Tang, you can take it off now." You said with excitement in your voice as he takes on the blindfold covering his eyes he's in awe of what's in front of him "Oh my days Y/n... this is..." Tang is speechless as he seen the crystal decor.

You grabbed Tangs hand and brought him to the blanket and picnic basket and sat him down, "I know how much you love the cheque stuff so I decided to do the picnic but since you've been encouraging me to use my powers more I thought it would be nice to decorate with them." You told him with a smile of your face. Tang had just looked at you like you were the only person in the world before he hugged you.

"This is why your my amazing partner my love..." He said as you hugged him back with a big goofy grin on your face.

The rest of the night was spent by Y/n and Tang enjoying the picnic and star gazing.

×××

Fluffy lovey dovey stuff?
Fluffy love dovey stuff.

Byee~