Macaque🔮 x Sun Wukong 🍑 x Reader

Voice: ohhh the two hot monkeys I like this requester

....

Voice: awww you still mad at me... *chuckles*

So... the context of this one-

Voice: wha- HEY DON'T IGNORE ME!

Wukong, Macaque and the Reader are in a prank wars. Until Wukong takes the prank a bit-
Voice: ÞÜÞÞƏŤ¡!
... A bit too far for Readers liking when Macaque is away so he's a bit confused when he returns the next day.

Voice:.......
What you shuting up now..?
Anyway it's been requested by: -Meowling
Voice:........
... wow you're mad so the gender isn't specific so just to be safe I'll use they/them
Voice:... *sighs* ...enjoy dear requester..

Yeah enjoy the angst fluff I came up with.

×××

"Ok tell me why you aren't talking to Wukong?" Macaque asked both confused and concerned at the same time "BECAUSE MACAQUE HE TOOK IT TOO FAR!" Y/n yells angrily at him "ok plum calm down now... tell me the story..." Y/n looks Macaque then sighs

"Well...."

It's been a few months since the initial as Wukong calls it EPIC PRANK WARS began between Y/n and their boyfriend Sun Wukong and Macaque and its been fun pranking eachother until Wukong decided to do something he thought was relatively harmless but very triggering to his sweet peaches Y/n.
While Macaque was Away getting food for dinner he was going to leave the place and not tell Y/n. So why is this so triggering to Y/n exactly..? Well let's just say they have bad abandonment issues due to being abandoned first by there siblings, then many of the lovers they managed to get.

"Wukong!" Y/n calls out to him but no answer "Wukong if ya want your peach crisps then I suggest you get your monkey tail out of here!" Y/n shouts on him but to no answer still.

You begin to panic a little "he... wouldn't leave right...? No. He wouldnt.." You say trying to calm yourself down before you begin to have a panic attack. "WUKONG! WUKONG WHERE ARE YOU?!" You shouted on him but tono avail.

Wukong who was seeing all of this decided it might not be worth it and came out of hiding where he got a massive scolding on how he made you panic and assume the worst.

By the end of it you were crying stormed out of the room in the bedroom where you locked the door I and stayed until Macaque showed up through the shadows confused on what happened while he was away.
So here you are now crying and angry explaining all of it to him. Macaque simply nodded and said "ok sweet plum I'll be right back ok?" He smiled softly at you as you simply nod your head. He kisses your  cheek before leaving

-

"Wukong...." Macaque said with anger in his eyes "Macaque... hey.. I'm guess you talked to peaches huh?" Wukong said knowing he mess up "of course I talked to them! And WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WITH THAT! I leave for one day to take care of my own shit and here I find you doing something stupid." Macaque said/yelled in disappointment
"I know, I know I was stupid and I didnt mean to hurt them..." Wukong said in regret
"Then go apologise to them... not talking is just going to make thing worse" Macaque said before walking away.

-

Back with Y/n their sitting on the bed hugging their knees until they heard the door open.

You look up to see Wukong and your face turns sour "go away Sun Wukong..." you say looking away from him using his full name for a change "peaches..." He starts with before walking closer to the bed and sitting down on the edge "look I know you're angry with me at the moment but please...listen to what I have to say.." you perk up a little indicating you're listening
"... I'm sorry...." He says in possibly the most sincere you've ever heard him. You quickly turn your head to look at him to find any sort of trickery or bluff but all you saw was guilt and regret.

"... its gonna take longer for me to forgive you for it Wukong... but i appreciate the fact you apologised..."you say after a while of silence "I understand peaches... can we at least... cuddle..?" He askes just wanting to hold you in his arms. You lean in and he wraps his arms around you.
"MACAQUE GET IN HERE! WE'RE CUDDLING AND WE KNOW HOW EASILY JEALOUS YOU GET!" Wukong shouted as you chuckled a little.
Macaque shows up quickly and cuddles into you. You are in the middle of two very hot monkeys... what do you do?

.... thats right you drift to sleep quite quickly and you have a good night.
Safe to say the prank wars were called off after that

×××

Oh boy... so I know this has a lot of Wukong in it but I hope you understand why.

So JinsLoyalFollower your request is next and I have an idea for it.
(It's also 4:35 am so I'll start it when I get home from school)

Bye~!

Voice: Let's hope they remember that they're just a puppet......