Macaque 🔮 & Sun Wukong 🍑 x guitarist! Reader

Context: Mk and Mei are obsessed with this guitarist and singer called the Purple Leppard (officaly the second best nickname I've ever hear btw) one day the drag Wukong and Macaque to a concert happening in the city.
Wukong and Macaque originally only went there out of boredom but when the Purple Leppard started to perform.. oh boy....

Voi- I mean Blake.. its gonna take a bit to get used to calling you that...
Blake: it happens... anyway Requested.?
Don't you... know who requests and when it's just me being a massive simp or something like that..?
Blake:.... yes but that's not the point. I like you outing the simp Puppet
... eh fair enough.. it was requested by: RebecaWaisprot
Blake: cool coolc coolcoolcool Readers pronouns?
He/him
Blake: ok. Well dear Requester... enjoy...

Sorry its a bit short...

×××

"Come on you two I think you'll love it." Mei said to Monkie king and Macaque (in their disguises) as they walk over to the area in front of the stage but far enough for Macaque to be comfortable and Mk, Wukong and Mei could still hear.

A few minutes went by and you appear on those lift things that slowly bring you up on the stage microphone infront of you and guitar in hands
"GOOD EVENING EVERYBODY" You say into the mic as the people cheered "TONIGHT I HAVE A VERY SPECIAL SONG TO CELEBRATE THE HERO'S WHO IVE BEEN TOLD THAT PROTECTS THIS FINE CITY" you say again and the crowd cheered again. You began to sing your song

Oh boy... they fell in love almost instantly well Wukong did Macaque just... liked his voice ....a lot.. he found it charming..

After the show somewhat big line formed because the musician likes to meet and have a short friendly conversation with his fans and Mk, Mei and the two monkies was at the end of the long line because a certain golden stone monkie and his student want to talk to/meet him Mei was there for emotional support and Macaque originally just joined so he could use this to somewhat blackmail Wukong but as the minutes when by the more nervous he got.

-

2hrs and 3mins go by and finally it's your turn.
"Oh hello what an honour do I serve to be in the presence of two hero's of this city..?" You say to them directing your attention to Mk and Mei "Hi I'm Mk. And these are my friends!"

Mei and the two monkies wave while Mk and Mei talked telling them about themselves Wukong and Macaque were enamered my your charm and some might say his good looks..

After a but of them talking the musician started to talk with Wukong and Macaque and they made good conversation safe to they the three of them hit it off

You talk a lot after concerts and started living with the two as originally good friends but it slowly became something more than that soon enough after a few weeks of you living with them you started dating and now here you are in the middle of two monkies cuddling you while they sleep.
You sigh and look at the two "I love you both so much..." you mutter before eventually drifting to sleep.

When Wukong and Macaque wake up in the morning they immediately gawk at how adorable you look sleeping Oh so peacefully

×××

Blake: where yu desperate to finish this because "something amazing" according to you happened..?
... maybe.. yes
Blake: what happened Puppet..?
So you know how I read this:

(Amazing thing highly recommended)

Blake: yes...?
Well...

?Well

Blake: oh

Blake: oh.... well we'll hope you enjoyed Puppet has seemed to be... high on serotonin... right now.. anyway geuss I have to do their signature bye so.. *clears throat*

Blake: Byeee~