The Gang x CELSTIAL! Reader

Real life context: I began writing this back in March when I really began pushing how much work I was doing, and eventually burning myself out.
So I decided to finish it and touch it up a little and publish it.

Context: Reader is a celestial being, in charge of the stars, cosmos and constellations. Although they spend most of their time in space occasionally being on Chang'e cooking show to be a star guest and since she's basically your only company in the milky way, but when you are down in the celestial realm it's usually to see you good friend Nezha. However he being in charge of the star and cosmos naturally the night time becomes tiring in the mortal realm. It only took your first visit down to the celestial realm for the first time in 500 years for even Nezha to see it.

◇◇◇

Requested?
No.

Pronouns?
She/They.

Type?
Fluff / comfort

Platonic
> Platonic | Romantic
○□◇¤☆ ~PLATONIC SELECTED~ ☆¤◇□○

×××

You work in space with your role as the seer of the stars and protector of the cosmos and constellations, although you are free to stay in the celestial realm as you please, you prefer to stay in the sky despite it being lonely from time to time, Chang'e allowed you to be a regular guest on her cooking show 'Cooking with Chang'e' however you do tend to take a spot out of your time to go back to the Celestial Realm to visit your old friend The Third Lotus Prince, Nezha however it you have not seen him since he sealed the Samadhi Fire away into three rings, but you have been drowning yourself in your duties and becoming a rare sight for anyone to see as the bangs under your eyes become darker over the centuries.

"Hey Chang'e.. Sorry it's been a whiii-" You were on the moon to just visit Chang'e but you where greeted not only by Chang'e but a human, a pig and a monkey you knew all too well, "Hey~ Y/n it's been a good few 800 hundred years!" Wukong said in that playful tone "Sun Wukong." The venom was clear in your voice mainly since you know that he stole the map of the Samadhi Fire as you obviously seen the massive explosion that it cause within the galaxy, "Uhh- Hi I'm Mk and-" "I am very well aware of who you are Monkie Kid, and let me guess... If your here with the mischievous and untrustworthy AND THEIF of heaven Sun Wukong then you must be accompanying him in getting the rings of samadhi in order to forge the Samadhi Fire once more." You tell them after interrupting Mk "Wait hold on, you know about the Samadhi Fire?" The pig asked "Yes I do becau-" You started but Chang'e jumped in "Well of course she does! Y/n over here is the seer of the stars and protector of the cosmos and constellations. They are aware of all major activity that happens in the mortal realm!" Chang'e sounded enthusiastic before looking at you confused "By the way Y/n.... What is the 'Samadhi Fire'?" She asked "Uhh-" You glanced around before making eye contact with Chang'e again "It isn't anything to worry about.." You turned away now looking directly at The Monkey King "If Wukong knows what he is doing that is.." You sternly said while lowering your voice with each word.