Monkey King 🍑 x Nyctophobia! Reader

(Nyctophobia = extreme fear of the dark)

Context: Reader has Nyctophobia but unfortunately for Reader their power tends to go out at random times more often during the day but there's still a chance it will go off in the middle of the night when Sun Wukong aka Monkey King was staying the night with them . Which doesn't help with thier Nyctophobia since they need a light source to sleep peacefully.. you  have never told Wukong about your phobia and tonight was the night he found out.

◇◇◇

I'll give you £5 if this one is long..
Blake: you dare challenge me... *chuckles* ok... I'll give you £5 if this one is short. Now my dear friend....
Řəpųə§ţəđ ?   (If you can't read that it says requested)
... by: Cambria454

Blake: qřøņøųņ§ ?   (Pronouns)
Not specified so... they/them
Blake: ok... my dear requester.....
Əņjøý    (Enjoy

×××

Great! Just freaking perfect even. Of course the power goes out when you have Sun Wukong over staying the night. You picked up you phone slightly shaken to: 1. Call you electricity company to tell them its happened again. and 2. Bring some light in so your not as scared as you would be..

Wukong wakes up abruptly to this, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN UNTIL 3PM!" He goes to check in you only to see you sitting on your bed physically shaking and about to cry.

As you get off the phone you hear a small knock on your door frame and turn to see Monkey King "umm peaches... you ok over there..?" He said in a soft voice you only stared at him fit a few minutes "u-uhhhh y-yeah... I'm fiiii why are you coming closer..?" He simply comes to you he just sits on you bed "do you mind..?" He asked, you simply nodded making him lie on your bed wrapping his arms around behind you bringing you closer to him with your back pressed up against his chest.

The rhythm of his breathing was helping you calm down a bit "you don't need to explain anything... but I want make sure you calm and safe" his voice sounded calm and comforting.

You two sit in silence for while before you speak up "I have Nyctophobia... it means I'm scared of the dark to an... extreme degree.. doesn't help the fact that..... this-" you point at the light signaling the electricity "-happens often..." you bring your arm down to rest on top of one of his putting your hand on the back of Wukongs hand slightly intertwining your fingers.

He somewhat understood with his reaction being hugging you slightly tighter than before, it brought you comfort and warmth and also the feeling of safety like everything was going to be ok in the end making you easily drift off to sleep again.
Wukong noticed this and nuzzled against your head thinking 'I'm so glad I met them' before falling asleep himself.

×××

Blake: YES! I WIN! Give the money over Puppet. Don't be a sore loser now.
*throws 5 individual £1 coins at him* I HOPE YOUR DEMON ASS GET EXPERIMENTED ON!
Blake:   aaaaowww

... this is why you never make a bet with Puppet. They're a sore loser...
Anyway  hope you liked it and

Bye~