Mentor! Nezha 🌸 x Student! Reader

(This obviously going to be platonic.)

Context: you keep a sketch book on you at all times drawing whenever you can whether it be in your spare time or when your taking a break from training with Nezha. However you've made a habit of drawing him in your spare time that it fills most of your sketch book and though you'reoknwith showing him your other drawings, you absolutely refuse to show him the ones you do of him.... Until you left your sketch book on the grounds you train with your mentor that it is.

◇◇◇

Can we both agree that our creater / the author sees him as brotherly figure or at least someone they'd be friends with?
Blake: yes that would describe it accurately... considering the creator is one that wrote this and no one requested.. which is fine it is they're book..
Yes. It is Blake, anyway the pronouns are they/them before you ask.
Blake: HEY! I'm supposed to ask first!
*chuckles evily*
Blake: anyway dear reader... enjoy...

×××

You were just calmly sketching in the forest, you were focused, aware of your surroundings, and listening. Just like how Nezha taught you. Your own weapon was similar to his, it was a spear he gave you to learn how to use before going into combat training which you were doing now...

Nezha was curious to see on how far you've come so that you and Nezha know what you need improving on.
Everything was quiet, all you could really hear was the birds chirping and the tree leave rustling every now and then.

Until you heard it coming fast, you quickly dodged his weapon and picked up your own weapon getting it at ready... waiting.

It didn't take long for you and Nezha to start sparing eachother you blocking his attacks and trying to strike back before he flung you into the air with his shash.
Now this wouldn't be an issue if you could you know, fly. However you can't you can levitate and keep yourself in the air but that's about it. After recovering from that shock all be it small it gave Nezha enough time and you not enough reaction time to disarm you. "Oh shi-" and just like that he smash to the ground on back.

"AAAOWWW! Did you have to do it THAT hard?" You say as he land on the ground "... I apologise for that.. but you really should have been quicker Y/n." He said nonchalantly "yeah well I am pretty fa-" you say before zooming up close to him "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'SHOULD HAVE BEEN QUICKER'? I was like super speedy ultra fast this time!" Nezha used to this sort behaviour from you just simply said "if anything about todays session of you being and I can't believe I'm saying this... 'super speedy ultra fast' " he visibly cringed after saying that but quick regained his composure "it was the start of it. You've learned how to dodge when something is going to physically harm you and I'm proud of you for that. But... now I'm not saying this as a bad thing.. but you care too much about the things you hold attachments to..." He simply said "aaaand... what does that supposed to mean?" You asked, Nezha just sighed "it means you care for the things and people your attached to. Now that on its own isn't a bad thing but you must learn that when we're training and your waiting for me to strike the thing that your attached to in this case being your sketch book is something I'm actively avoiding hitting. The last thing want to do while training you is destroy and slash or damage something dear to your heart.." He said as he gave yiu back your spear "now go home Y/n. I'll see you tomorrow." You nodded and left.

He smiled softly to himself "they really are a good kid..." He said as he turns around noticing you've left your sketch book. He picked it up somewhat curious on what you drew this time and he was surprised when he saw an unfinished sketch of himself. He noticed you were hiding your sketch book from him yesterday and decided to see what you drew then and he was even more surprised to find himself again only this time he was with you, in that specific drawing you were smiling brightly like you always do and the drawn version of him was patting your head, something he does when you do exceptionally well during the sessions. He closed the book before he saw anything else but for the most part he felt... honoured you draw him. Nezha always knew you looked up to him but never so much he'd see two drawings of himself back-to-back and personally didn't know how to take it. He went back to his home in the celestial realm with your sketch book in hand and decided to return it to you tomorrow.

Meanwhile at your house you're internal panicking as you can not find your sketch book and your desperately looking for it while your best friend Yuze helped you and tried to calm you down. "Y/n you need to calm down. Best case scenario you left it at the place you train with The Third Lotus Prince and he has it." He said in a calm voice "NO! THAT BE A WORST CASE SCENARIO!" You yelled "HEY! QUIET DOWN!" You here your mum shout from the kitchen. You sigh "you underestimate how much I draw him..." you say seriously as you lay on your bedroom floor in defeat with hands on your face "okay... maybe your sketch book is ninety percent filled of purely drawings of just him 'looking cool' as you put it, but that's what happens when you look up to someone so highly.." Yuze said again in that calming voice. You sit up again "but... what if he hates me for it... what if he's weirded out by it... what he's so weirded out he stop want to my ment-" "I'm gonna stop you right there Y/n." Yuze interrupted you overthinking out loud "One. Why on earth would he hate you for drawing him. Two. He's not going to be weirded out by it. Trust me as someone who doesn't know how to draw even if my life depended on it. And three. And for the love of buda get this inside your brain... but I seriously doubt he'd stop teaching you because of a few drawings. Hell if someone drew me that many times I'd be honoured.. Now come on let's go to Pigsy's" he says. You just smile and go with him.

-

The next morning did not go well for you at all. Why? Well... you woke late and refused to leave your bed as yiu seen a spider just off it making your father come in to get rid of it. You quickly got changed and rushed downstairs for breakfast, quickly ate breakfast and almost choking on your food in the process, and finally picked up your spear and just ran over to where you and Nezha train each day so yeah not a good morning for you.

By the time you got there Nezha was already there, looking slightly annoyed and ready to pick you up himself which was definitely a sign you were mega late. He heard you heavily catching your breath before your legs gave out on you, you stand your spear up straight for support... until Nezha lightly pushed you to the ground "Hey!" You said slightly annoyed, "you know if you were going to be almost an hour late you should've just let me pick you myself." Nezha just simply says, only then do you notice he's holding your sketch book and your suttle panic was hidden by the embarrassment "relax Y/n I didn't see much" He said sitting down next to you seeing the suttle panic in your eyes and puts his hand on you shoulder "so... you seen the unfinished sketch..?" You ask looking at him a bit calmer as he chuckles to himself a bit, "yeah I did.. how about we take it easy and just do meditation today..?" you nod and you both get into position "oh and by the way Y/n..." you look at him before he ruffles your saying "I'm honoured you look up to me so highly.." He takes his hand of your head and starts to meditate you stare at him for a few seconds before meditating yourself.

×××

My god its long...
Blake: 1259.
What....?
Blake: The word count Puppet. 1259.
This is officially the longest chapter they've ever wrote.

◇◇◇

Hi! Hope you liked it I finished the requests and the one i wanted to do.. anyway...

Bye~