Redson 🔥 x chaotic! Reader

Ohhh I'm gonna have fun with this....

Context: Reader... how do I put this... a menace to society. They do a lot of chaotic shit and their boyfriend Redson is both surprised and at the same time terrified how this mortal human has survived in the world without any repercussions, making it a his third job to keep them in check.
(I say third since he's an inventor and a previously he own a food stand at new years so..)

Blake: you've been away for a solid
minute.. where have you been
Puppet?

Just taking a small break is that
Is that now a crime..?

Blake: *sigh* no it's not Puppet I was........

You were what...? Didn't quiet
Get that..

Blake: I was.... worried that's all anyw-

Awwww you worry about me..

Blake: Yes. Now anyway Requested?

Yeah.. by: itsawildsaltychip

Blake: ooooo~ a new simp but anyway..
Reader pronouns..?

They/them

Blake: ok dear requester... enjoy..

(This is a bit short... sorry..)

×××

"That... seems like a bad idea hun.." Redson said with very obvious concern in his voice, "come on Redboy it will be fine. Besides the public are already used to this behaviour off of me" you said being care free and balancing off a roof Redson just sighs "Well can you at least get off the roof. I don't want you falling to your death." You go away from the edge you were balancing on and go to him, smiling mischievously.

Redson who's seen that smile more times than he can count just says "Don't. You. Dare. Think about it." In a somewhat threatening way you being you decided to just take his bobble (hair tie if you dont call it that) and run.

30 minutes go by of you just jumping roofs with Redson chasing you slightly angry until you jump off of one of the smaller buildings into the public blending in easily as you are human. Redson decide it wouldn't be worth trying to find someone who looks like every other human except more beautiful and amazing in his eyes decided to go to your apartment and wait for you.

-

A good few hours go by and you happily skipped into your apartment closing your door to he you boyfriend Redson with his hair down in all its glory.
"...... hey Redson... oh dear" before you had the chance to quickly get out of there Redson quickly took you by the arm, turned you around and just stared at you until he got his bobble back after like.. 5 to 10 minutes of him staring you eventually caved and gave him it back.

He put his hair up into his signature ponytail and as he was about to thank you, you pure on kissed him on the lips.
Took him by surprise at first but he quickly melted into it. After you to separated he just said "your still going through with it aren't you..?" "Oh absolutely." You answered he just sighs "just don't get yourself hurt...

×××

Hi~~ it's your favourite author again

Blake: how do you know tha- Because I said so Blake.

Anyway sorry if this isn't what you were expecting but I hope you still enjoyed..

Byeee~

Now I have three more to do..