FLIRTY! Mayor 💠 x Reader

No smut, and my flirting skills are non existent so bare with me here.

◇◇◇

Requested?
Yes < | No

{~ YES SELECTED ~ }

By?

ForthWallRebuilderBI

Readers Pronouns?

They/Them

Romantic or Platonic?
Romantic < | Platonic
{ ~ Romantic Selected ~ }

Type?

Fluff

CW?

NONE

×××

Y/n weas sitting on the couch waiting for their boyfriend, The Mayor to return to the penthouse the both of them shared. As Y/n sat in their night robe, they were beginning to doze off a little, falling in and out of consciousness, fully asleep when Y/n heard the  sound of the door opening, but they were too tired to see him.

×××

The mayor sighed happily as he walked over to the door thinking of his partner "I can't wait to return back and cuddle with my wonderful lover, Y/n" The Mayor thought as he open the door, he seen his beloved, Y/n sitting on the couch, with their head resting on their arm that was on the arm of the couch.

The Mayor felt the heat creep up on his cheeks before he smile "Aww~ My love was waiting for me to return?" He cooed as he walked up to Y/n, he sat down on his knees and gently caressed their shoulder.

The Mayor sat there for a few minutes, admiring their beauty, and wondering how he got so lucky to find someone like them, as he stood up again he placed his arms under them to pick you up, bridal style.

The Mayor walked over to the bedroom they shared and laid Y/n on the quite sizable bed. The Mayor soon got changed into his own nightwear and joined them, wrapping his arms around them and pulling you close to him.

He was lying there for a while, he began to get tired himself and eventually fell asleep with Y/n resting peacefully in his arms.

×××

Waking up Y/n felt the arms of their beloved Mayor wrapped around them, making them not want together up to start the day. Y/n soon felt The Mayor caress your skin in tender care. "How was your sleep beautiful.." He greeted Y/n tiredly with a soft smile on his face "I slept wonderfully Mayor..." Y/n replied as they still had their eye closed "Come on Y/n, we have to get up." The Mayor said tiredly "No..." Y/n complained as she kept her eyes were kept closed as they groaned.

The Mayor chuckled to himself as he sat up. "Come on my darling~" He said in a sing song voice, that voice Y/n loved as she groaned tiredly, not wanting to yet up just yet, but still wanting to hear his voice.

I took at least 10 minutes before the Mayor got up and went out of bed while Y/n fell asleep again, he did have a meeting today, but he's the Mayor, he can just cancel it if he wanted to, and just the look of his lovers sleeping face pushed him over that edge.

The Mayor decided to spend his work day in his home, just so he can spend time with ever he felt like it.

Y/n eventually came out of the bedroom fully dressed and they seen The Mayor sitting down reading a book and eating fried eggs.

He didn't hesitate when he saw you walking into the dinning room "Ahh... So my beautiful beloved has finally awoken." The Mayor announced to no one in particular as he stands up and immediately wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist as he brought his face close to theirs, so close their noses touched.

A wave of heat crept to Y/n's face, as their hid your face in his chest. They felt his hand stroke their head. Y/n felt relaxed, they felt like they could melt and relax in his embrace.

The Mayor chuckled as Y/n did this, "You're so cute when you hide your cute face in my chest." His tone was deeper and more raspy as he spoke, as their face grew more red.

The Mayor led you to the couch, he had completely forgot about his work, and only thinking of his beloved in this moment.

He laid the both of him an them down onto the couch, and he sighed as Y/n rested their head on his chest. Sighing happily as he played with your hair.

×××