Sun Wukong 🍑 x Child God! Reader

You know that Child God reader I did last time. Yeah same one, but with a twist. And yes this is a pt. 2

Context: Nezha gave Reader to Wukong to baby sit him for a few days, it was interesting. Since Reader tried to slip from his grasp multiple times.. and failed multiple times. However on one of the days.... The child god came across a demon.. A strange demon that did something.... Strange to you.

Also I'm aware that Bai He was in a good bit of this but I had no other ideas on to show LBD any other way.

◇◇◇

Requested?
Yes. By: Idkwhattonamethisee (it won't show up I try to @ you.)
Pronouns?
He/him.
Type?
Fluff.
> Platonic | Romantic
○□◇¤☆ ~PLATONIC SELECTED~ ☆¤◇□○》

[H/C] = Hair Colour

×××

" Nezha..! I don't want to go to flower fruit mountain!" Nezha sighed at your whining "Y/n. You have to, I have something important that I must attend with your parents. I know that you are not thrilled but Wukong... Despite how much of a fool he can be is a good choice for you to look after you for the next few days.. All that I and your parents want of you, is to behave." Nezha spoke, his voice was stern at first but gradually got softer has he continued speaking. You looked down as if you where feeling regret and let go of Nezha's hand, The Lotus Prince look at his hand then look at you to see somewhat hugging yourself "What is it Y/n..?" He asked "What if...." You began as you struggled to find the words "What if he doesn't want me around, after all the last time I was here the last thing I tried to do was turn THAT CITY into my playground!" "Y/n... You have learned through the scolding you got off of your parents and me that the mortals are't play things... You've matured in a way." He spoke as he took you hand again and started to go down to flower fruit mountain, where Sun Wukong is.

《☆¤☆》