Mayor 💠 x Trans M! Reader

Context: The Mayor had known you were trans for a while, but he didn't care loving you like it wad no one's business... However that love amplified by 2000% when he came home after a long day of work to see you in one of his spare suits.

Requested?
Yes < | No

{~ YES SELECTED ~ }

By?

Chaotic_Stargazer

Pronouns:

He/Him

Romantic or Platonic?
Romantic < | Platonic
{ ~ Romantic Selected ~ }

Type?

Pure Fluff

CW?

NONE

xxx

You have been dating the Mayor for a while, a few months and despite his unhinged nature, it's still been a few of the most fantastic few months of your life, however he isn't in the house often because of his work, but when he's home he makes up the loss of time together by devoting his full attention to you and you alone, that includes: cooking, bathing, cuddling, just taking care of you. His devotion to you is like no other, except he doesn't treat you like the Lady Bone Demon, you managed to snap him out of that mindset after she was defeated. Since then, he became a more dedicated mayor, and less unhinged than he once was, but he still had that unhinged, raspy voice, you had grown to love.

You could rest easily knowing every night he would return to you (usually long after you fall asleep), and lie in bed, pulling you close in his oddly warm embrace. He didn't care for what you were before and what you are now, he was really in the position to judge with all that he's done.

However, it didn't stop you from feeling alone from time to time, usually you just lie down on his side of the bed and just get comfortable, but, it wasn't working as effectively as it usually does, but you felt something more than just missing him, lately you've been feeling some dysphoria, it isn't bad, it's just bringing your mood down at best. You looked over at the wardrobe, you had left it open when you got changed just wanting to go into bed....

.

......You wondered....

You got off the bed, and walked towards the wardrobe with the door slightly a jarred, you opened it all the way, your gaze on his side of his clothes, most being his suits, he had very few casual clothing. Nonetheless, you took one his shirts, and put it on, your mood immediately lifted with a smile adoring your face. The shirt was far too big for you but that was the least of your concerns, you felt happier, his scent filled your nostrils as you took in each breath. You continued to look in the mirror smiling ear to ear, you failed to notice your loving, ever so slightly unhinged boyfriend creep up behind you and wrap his arms from behind you.

"Hey Y/n~" He whisper in a sing song voice, he leaned his head in the crook of your neck, you looked at him through the wardrobe mirror. "Have I told you how adorable you look in my shirt..? I don't mind, you can wear - even keep it if you like my love.." He said, he was completely calm, he wasn't acting unhinged or insane, he sounded tired, and his voice reflected that.

"Come on my handsome boyfriend... Let's go to sleep.." The Mayor then said lifting his head slightly so you can look into his eyes. You just smiled and nodded, feeling tired yourself.